Days Gone Cheats and Trainer for Steam

can you make also a trainer for days gone on epic ?

It works on Epic

1 Like

For some reason learning how to hunt deer with copeland mission results for me into unending black loading screen, worked fine before when i was playing without cheats, created a new game to use these cheats cause its fun. But i cant get passed that, ive ā€œcheck integrity of game filesā€ on steam and tried reloading a older save without using the trainer, but doesnt seem to work neither while this did work for me with the same issue on a chasing a chopper mission. Any ideas or solutions out there? Thank you.

The Days Gone cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Fixed micro recorder bug caused by previous version.

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I got through that bit just fine earlier today, but did get a black screen when picking lavander and had to use task manager to end the process, completed that part without cheats then reactivated them^^

I got no idea why its giving me a blackscreen tho, seriously tried everything to get rid of it. Even reloading way older saves and just rushing to that part (without cheats) to see if it works or not, and it didnt. Maybe its because i was messing around with max trust before. No idea.

Are you using a Nvidia graphics card?, Iā€™ve heard Nvidia users are having a lot more problems than Radeon users

Stealth Mode stops you from doing stealth kills.

1 Like

any chance of one for epic games? I bought it on there because I didnā€™t know it was coming to steam and it doesnā€™t work when I find the file manually

I noticed this as well.

When using the cheat, a black screen appears in the cutscene and the game freezes asā€™No Responseā€™.
Some of the quests that do not use my weapon have an error that the quest does not progress.

I am having some of the above problems but coz Iā€™m a pro user I just turn cheats off/on on my iPad and 99% sorted ?

Above post from old account that keeps logging for some reason

Items Donā€™t Decrease doesnā€™t seem to be working since you updated the trainer,

game Crash on using fast teleport

possible no clip?

Iā€™m having a similar issue. Iā€™m unable to buy anything from vendors. I havenā€™t been using items donā€™t decrease. Tried loading an older save and turned off cheats but the issue still remains.
Cheats on were:
Weapon durability, weapon mod durability, bike health, bike fuel and nitrous.

1 Like

ive noticed to get the vendors to work you have to relaunch the game without we mod open on the computer. so to use the trainer buy and sell in advance before you launch wemod.

items donā€™t decrease seems to also leave key items in your inventory that are supposed to disappear after the mission that theyā€™re associated with. the key item slots are apparently limited which prevents you from picking up anymore key items after youā€™ve accumulated too manyā€¦unfortunately i figured this out in very late game so i hope this helps someone before they reach the point of no return.

i had the same issue. what worked for me was switching from my controller to my mouse while in a vendors inventory.

1 Like