Dead Cells Cheats and Trainer for Steam

We cant give links or anything like that on here. Best bet is to use google for that

yea…so what do u do when u hv 999999999 cells to spend or u can’t opne the door?
i am now stuck and can’t do anything
…help.

Spend a few then kick the door.

You people play this ■■■■ game and don’t know how to fix an issue. I played it for a minute and figured out the fix :man_shrugging:

1 Like

welp. ty
and u don’t hv to brag about it >:T

Would be very nice if we could add a x amount of cells per key press.

Sometimes I just wish I had those 100 cells for something instead of just unlimited.

Not possible. Game updates cells only when you pick or spend them.

Hello,

Any chance for a freeze timer/timer stop for the Daily Challenge ?

when you have the chance the trainer needs an update

Vote for an update

If you guys want an update you have to vote like he said above, but their list of updated games is so long you might as well just wait a month.

i only can activate no cooldowns when try to open other cheats it justs closes itself

Most likely the trainer needs updated, if you’d like this game to be updated, please vote for it in the WeMod app using the image button and select how many votes you’d like to contribute! :slightly_smiling_face:

The issue with that is it takes way too many votes to get a game updated, I would prefer that if a game’s cheats no longer works then just remove it or massively lower the amount it takes to get an update initiated. I was a pro member for around a year give or take and i never even came close to being able to request a game or update, hell i couldn’t even make a dent. I understand it’s not eazy 123 to create or update cheats. But leaving cheats up that dont work and the telling some to request an update with votes will basically mean nothing unless a ton of others request it feels a little like being brushed aside.

I’m not trying to throw shade just everytime I find something not working I see this ,and I have wasted all my coins voting for updates and games that will never be done. Still love wemod and the guys who work on it just felt like I needed to say something.

2 Likes

Yeah its bullshit. I bought subscription today just to find out that these cheats hasn’t even been working since last year. The only way to fasten the process is it pay for Tokens that cost about $50 for 100 Tokens.

Huh? What is broken?

The Dead Cells cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

It seems that you can’t kill bosses or monsters turned into elites with hunters grenade, because they have infinite health.

just wanna say, good job. all of the cheats work great except for an error with unlimited health. if you turn it on you arent able to damage bosses or elites, which is one of the main reasons i tried out the cheats. i hope you could fix this and again, great work.

thank god (@STN) there was an update!

but if the infinite health cheat is activated, you cant hurt bosses. it’s the only thing i noticed so far.

2 Likes

Infinite health work for bosses too. It’s annoying a little bit ;D