Dead Cells Cheats and Trainer for Steam

yeah I can only agree with that

Excellent mod, everything is working properly, minus unlimited cells, they are not working in my game.
Logo quando eu ativo a opção de cells ilimitadas, ela rapidamente é desativada.
Note: I used google translator.

Everythings is working but there is one MASSIVE issue. The unlimited health cheat not only grants you unlimited health but also grants bosses and elite mobs unlimited health too! This means that when you actually start fighting the bosses you have to turn off unlimited health.

Does STN plan to update this trainer? The cheats are giving inf health to Boss as well. I think the game developers stopped updating this game for a while. @STN would love to see an update,
appreciate your work

1 Like

there was an update last night to the game.

Surprised we still haven’t had the inf health fixed for bosses

Busy with AAA titles

1 Like

Just to let you know the Brutality update came out Thursday. I also have discovered that inf. cells no longer works either

Great job!
But after two updates some cheats stopped working could help us @STN?

As of the Brutality update (2017-11-15), I’ve noticed two things:

• The Unlimited Health mod works for the player, but also gives elites and bosses unlimited health.
  • The No Cooldowns mod doesn’t seem to work.

I think we need to take things slow now, shall we? The updates for the game has been churned out at a fast frequency. It takes time to look into the new code and modify it. If you pay attention, the developers for this game are very active, constantly talking with the players in Steam. That’s why @STN cannot keep up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think after the brutal update, devs should be calming down for a while unless there is a major bug/glitch. So I think @STN can safely update the trainer and not worry about it for a while. I know that you are extremely busy with other stuff but I love this game and I want to play the new update and its no fun without a trainer. An update would be amazing.
Again, Thanks for all your work @STN its greatly appreciated

I’m sure it’s already been stated, but here is a collection of the mods that do not work, or does not work the way that is expected.

• Unlimited Health not only gives you Unlimited Health, but also the Bosses/Elites.
  • Unlimited Souls just doesn’t seem to work. It turns on then turns straight off.
  • Unlimited Cooldowns activates but does not follow through in game.

i turn on the unlimited cells but then it closes itself

can you helpp

can you plz fix the f****** unlimited cells and unlinited hp for bosses im so angry!!!:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
:rage::rage::angry::rage::angry::rage:

@STN plz

1 Like

The game will break it within a day. I am waiting for the game to settle down on updates.

Be nice to STN. Don’t bite the hand that feed’s you.

I asked nicely for ruiner
 and I didn’t even get a response XD 
 funny yea

He maybe missed it. Either way @STN gest many request everyday and everyone want their s*it done now.

He probably answer you tomorrow. Hes asleep now.

Honestly been here for awhile
 it’s not about the waiting
 it’s how people can treat people badly and get responses its just bad