Dead Cells Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Are you referring to STN?

Although yes some people maybe act out on their emotions sometimes.
Either way, its kinda off topic so it should be discussed here.

Feel free to PM me or a general discussion about it.

Cause i don’t know what to tell you. I am not picking up requests/updates from forums anymore but have an internal pipeline which i have to work on and there are a lot of trainers in that.

1 Like

As is buddy… just tune me to chill :wink:

I’m fairly sure they’ve released the ‘stable’ version for the Brutal Update. Would appreciate an update when you can :slight_smile:

In dead cells there was an Update Called The Brutal Updaed And since the release most of the hacks didnt work such as : INFINITE CELLS, NO COOLDOWN, UNLIMITED ARROWS

plz fix it so i can enjoy the game more

In dead cells there was an Update Called The Brutal Updaed And since the release most of the hacks didnt work such as : INFINITE CELLS, NO COOLDOWN, UNLIMITED ARROWS

plz fix it so i can enjoy the game more

Should be posted on the trainer topic next time.

Either way, @STN you’re up :wink:

Edit: Noticed you did that after making this. Since you posted there as well can this probably be deleted @Chris ?

attack the door it will break

@STN i think the game stopped updating can you pls fix the unlimited cells and health cheat i cant wait any longer

Heya, run into a slight problem, the Unlimited Health cheat seems to be giving both bosses and Elites infinite health too.

Dead Cells recently updated to The Foundry Update. Would appreciate a patch to bring the trainer in line with the newest update.

Also, if you can, change the trainer so that Infinite Health does not give the bosses Infinite Health either.

Cheers!

suggesiton for a next update xp multipler 2x 4x 8x

I’m Having Problems With No Cooldowns And Unlimited Arrows. No Cooldowns Doesn’t Do Anything And Unlimited Arrows Turns Itself Off

Everything works awesome apart from the fact when you turn on unlimited health the elites and bosses get that too so you have to turn it off to kill them which then means youll also take damage could we PLEASE get a fix on this and also fix the no cooldown as well it doesn’t seem to work at all

@STN ps update

@STN PLS Updateeeeeeeeeeeeee

@emo_pro13 Update what? I don’t even know what’s broken?

This is long overdue for an update. Health has been broken from the beginning. It’s NEVER worked as advertised. You should call it a cheat for the enemy, not for the player. It gives Elites and Bosses infinite health. They send their thanks. Also, the “No Cooldowns” is literally true, because it gives you no cooldowns. The only two things that work are the “Unlimited Gold” and “Unlimited Cells.” I’ve also noticed that if you do manage to beat a boss with ANY cheat turned on (like Unlimited Gold"), it crashes the game. If you could find the time to work on this I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance!

Probably referring to the unlimited health bug, it’s causing both elites and bosses to be unkillable while it’s active.

Oh. I hadn’t met any elites or bosses so i couldn’t test it on them.

I’ll fix this.