Dead Cells Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Awesome, thank you :3

Unlimited cells no longer work, there was an update today.

Last update was december 30th. Not today.

Hello STN! Here are some current issues with the Dead Cells trainer.

Unlimited Cells - can toggle this feature on - however, the slider turns back off after a few seconds on its own. In game this function does not give you unlimited cells. Tested this function a few different ways. 1.) Waited for a cell to drop 1st and then turned on Unlimited Cells. 2.) Turned on Unlimited Cells in multiple maps during game play. 3.) Changed the resolution format - windowed mode, full screen, etc. Nothing is working.

Unlimited Arrows - doing the same thing as Unlimited Cells. Arrows have a set amount according to the bow you use. They are not unlimited.

No Cooldowns - the Infinity slider works, however, all skills have a cooldown timer associated to them.

Unlimited Health - allows you to regen health once you take damage. However, if you take more damage from one hit than the value of your hit points, you will still die (for example: you have 100 health and you get hit for 100+ damage). Also, as stated in the above posts, turning on unlimited health also effect most elites and all bosses. You have to turn this function off to do damage to these targets.

Unlimited Gold - working!

I tried uninstalling/reinstalling the Infinity trainer. I also ran the ICDV2.bat executable to remove cache, cookies, etc.

Thank you for this product and I appreciate your efforts in supporting it.

Dead Cells: 01-09-2018 version cf21fecq9 steam

Was there an update?

There was yesterday, it was 7.7mb.

I dont know. Steam shows last update on december 30th ??

01-09-2018 version cf21fecd9 steam.

That’s what it says in game. So they updated it on Jan 9th.

Took some digging but I found patch notes for a jan. 9 patch (patch cf21fecd) https://steamcommunity.com/app/588650/discussions/6/1621726179585447035/

The inf cells keeps automatically turning off it would be great if you fixed this, Thanks

STN, as of today (Jan 13) the game is still using the 01-09-2018 version cf21fecd9 steam (Jan 9th update). Were you able to create any fixes for the issues I posted on Jan 10th?

Any way we can help?

Edit:grammar

No, i have been busy with requests. Will get to it eventually ( trying my best to get everything done asap :frowning: )

Ok, thanks. Appreciate your communication.

So how will we know when it is updated?

Normally a post is made with a changelog.

Infinity will let you know

The cheat is great that it gives you unlimited health, it also does to the bosses too! The Black Bridge is a huge pain for me, was hoping to fly by it. With the unlimited health, myself and him both have unlim health.

Any updates STN?

Hey, you genius! Seriously, your genius.
BUT! Bug report: Unlimited health fraud - makes bosses and elite counterinals also immortal (their health increases as ours).
The others work as it should and it’s best cheat I’ve ever used!