Dead Cells Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This trainer is still broken.

Unlimited Cells still do not work, no matter how many you collect before or after turning on the cheat.

No Cooldowns does not work.

No it is not. Get some cells first, use the bombs to trigger bombs cooldown first then activate cheats.

I tested it on version

I see, though that version is for the alpha version, but I guess ill have to wait a few weeks before its implemented on the stable version.

No wonder your Dead Cells trainers are such a broken mess, you’re not even using the version that the rest of us play. The live version is:

“Early access (2018-01-09 - cf21fecd9 - Steam”

Why in the hell would you work on an unstable version of the game that no one uses? If the version you test with leaves your trainer broken for 8 months, YOU have failed, not us. Who do you think uses these trainers? Test on the version THEY are using and stop telling people to do things that don’t work on the released stable version. This is really getting ridiculous.

Oh, i didn’t know that. I grabbed the most recent one i could find but turns out it’s way too latest :D. My bad, pushing a fix in a few

The February alpha version is going to be live soon anyway so i have a feeling i will need to update this trainer yet again in a few days

The Dead Cells cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I can confirm that all the cheats work now.

Thank you for your quick update!

@STN

Hey man can I make a suggestion

Cause dying is still very very very easy… couldn’t you make health infinite and not just the max your health bar is ?

Sometimes you can get for higher values than that… and you just insta die ?

The cheat is not working for me. (Latest version of the game - Steam)

Nothing happens when I use any of the cheats.

Tried to spend gold, souls, take dmg and use items before activating, but I get nothing.

Game has been updated again, Infinite health and money still work, the others don’t.

How did you manage to make those work?

They just work, I’m not playing beta or alpha.

everything works for me except cooldown

how? what did you do?

Also, I’ve seen that there are some trainers that contain other options, such as “lifting curse”, “Add more time”, “Reset Time”, “Easy kills” etc…

Don’t really know if they are possible (Haven’t seen any of them in the gameplay, except for the “Easy kill”), but It’d be awesome to have those in the next update. :slight_smile:

infinite cells do not work. thank you

The new update has improved the infinity hp cheat (the boss do NOT have an infinite life) - good. But. Now cheat works like that - you get hit and then you have full hp. Its not bad BUT on the new floor is the LEVEL OF INFECTION which beats up to death at the maximum level - we will not be protected from this cheating. Please take this into consideration and possibly fix it.

Hello there, i got a problem with 3 of those cheats, the first one is the Unlimited Arrow, it makes my HUD disappear. The second one is the Unlimited Cells, when i activate it, it automatically desactivate, and the third one is the No Cooldowns wich is the same problem as Unlimited Cells. Hope you guys can help me.

i love the trainer, and almost all of the aspects of it work, except for the unlimited cells one

The Dead Cells cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like