Dead Cells Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Dead Cells Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Arrows
3. Unlimited Gold
4. Unlimited Cells
5. No Cooldowns

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/21/2017
    Started development

• 06/21/2017
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

• 09/01/2017
    Unlimited Health cheat added

• 02/20/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 02/21/2018

• 03/22/2018

• 05/26/2018

• 06/12/2018

• 09/02/2018

• 03/31/2019

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

Finally, gj and thank you @STN

As a suggesiton for a next update. An unlimited potion cheat would be amazing.

:kissing_heart:

1 Like

The game does not start when I try to open it by infinity.

Start the trainer after the game then.

Hi… to be honest a really good cheat would be to actually stop time in game… as there are doors that have timers… to get in them you need to just rush levels if time were frozen per say you could get in all of them

also… when it comes to infinite cells there problem is you need to use all the cells before leaving so if someone turns off the infinite cells it needs to go to zero… I had to use CE to do it manually…

2 Likes

Only “Unlimited Arrows” works, everything else has been broken by updates. I know you can’t keep up with every update, but do you have an idea of when you can update this? As it stands, this cheat is now mostly dead.

1 Like

agreed, awesome job so far but without cells resetting to zero on cheat toggle you can’t leave the room to continue the game! :slight_smile:

What should be the amount of cells that cheat gives or should i make it user-defined (whatever you wish it to be)?

New Dead Cells update just dropped. Have yet to test any cheats but will do so shortly.

Yes… whatever the uses wishes… cause basically what happens is you go through a level to enter sort of a upgrade room type thing, where you spend the cells you got during the level… if not all are used you locked into the room… until you used them all… so being able to set how much we have would fix it no problem

when you get unlimited cells, then buy all items possible in the upgrades shop, you still have cells left over. This soft-locks the game in that room, since it doesn’t allow you to leave until all your cells are spent, yet there is no way to spend them anymore. Please find a fix for this.

There seems to be an issue where, when I try to activate the cheats for Dead Cells, an error appears that informs me that the cheats are only compatable with the “64 bit” version of the game. There doesnt appear to be an option in any part of the process of starting the game for what version of the .exe file I want. Is this an issue that needs to be changed in the trainer, or is it on my end? HELP!:grin:
Also, keep up the good work!

Can you screenshot the error?

Can we get Time Stop, No Skill Cooldown, Instant Curse Removal and Skill/Attack/Life Levels for those who want to modify their levels. I have tried some CE tables with these options and they seem to work, I just prefer Infinity and having everything in 1 place instead of have multiple programs open. Thanks.

hi, im having a problem with the cheat… when i activate any of them i get this:

Access violation

Called from module @0x7BE46E0
Called from module fun$4551(en/Hero.hx:339)
Called from mt.heaps.slib.AnimManager.applyStateAnims (mt/heaps/slib/AnimManager.hx line 449)
Called from mt.heaps.slib.AnimManager.registerStateAnim (mt/heaps/slib/AnimManager.hx line 422)
Called from en.Hero.initGfx (en/Hero.hx line 339)
Called from Entity.init (Entity.hx line 326)
Called from en.Hero.init (en/Hero.hx line 259)
Called from en.Hero.wakeup (en/Hero.hx line 476)
Called from pr.Game.initHero (pr/Game.hx line 284)
Called from cine.HomunculusAnal.spawnHero (cine/HomunculusAnal.hx line 117)
Called from module fun$4121(cine/HomunculusAnal.hx:163)
Called from module fun$4127(cine/HomunculusAnal.hx:158)
Called from mt.deepnight.Tween.complete (mt/deepnight/Tweenie.hx line 175)
Called from mt.deepnight.Tween.internalUpdate (mt/deepnight/Tweenie.hx line 226)
Called from mt.deepnight.Tweenie.update (mt/deepnight/Tweenie.hx line 436)
Called from mt.$Process._update (mt/Process.hx line 257)
Called from mt.$Process.updateAll (mt/Process.hx line 221)
Called from Boot.update (Boot.hx line 175)
Called from hxd.App.mainLoop (hxd/App.hx line 94)
Called from hxd.$System.mainLoop (hxd/System.hx line 594)
Called from haxe.$MainLoop.tick (C:\Projects\haxeTools\std/haxe/MainLoop.hx line 156)
Called from haxe.$EntryPoint.processEvents (haxe/EntryPoint.hx line 70)
Called from module fun$6698(haxe/EntryPoint.hx:74)
Called from sdl.$Sdl.loop (sdl/Sdl.hx line 98)
Called from sdl.$Sdl.loop (sdl/Sdl.hx line 97)
Called from haxe.$EntryPoint.run (haxe/EntryPoint.hx line 74)

what do i do?

Which cheat?

godmode

you can just knock the door down.

was wondering if you could make a increase/decrease of lvl? :stuck_out_tongue:
It would be amazing to just get like 30 lvl in skills :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Great job btw :smiley:

what how ??