Dead Cells Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The no cooldowns is not working for me. It makes the sound like it’s activated but then switches off right away.

Just hit the door, some times and then you will see a health bar on top of the door

No I didn’t mean those doors… however that is also a helpful tip thank you… I meant the timed doors… like if we could freeze time… then we can go anywhere basically :wink:

Is there any update on “No Cooldown”? It is still not working.

1 Like

i have the same problem but everything else is fine and working really good

the cooldown option not working with the latest update. Just a head-up.

We’ve had Update 3 released, and it is looking like the standard suite of cheats is not working.

The only cheat working is the unlimited arrows ^^

yup we need an update for these cheats, do it when you can and want ^^ <3

Yeah nothing’s working and I really need that health.

Okay, added to my list

3 Likes

uhm i have an problem with the Trainer itself `cause it deactives every cheat after I actived it instantly can you fix that? and can you add please an infinite damage cheat or something like that?

the same for me

Answer to your problem is above what you wrote

We need one of those fancy reddit bots.

2 Likes

@frank could do that in xenforo

Hello I have a problem with all the cheats except the unlimited arrows . My problem is on the trainer I can’t toggle cheats with click or the key ex F1 when I use F1 for example the button turn on and switch off 2 sec after. Thank you in advance

ALL CHEATS ARE BROKEN. When you fix them, do you think it would be possible to add a “Reset Time” cheat to the list? It would even be nice to have two forms of Infinite Health, one that does not allow damage, and one that constantly refills health so that if the infinite health cheat gives bosses infinite life, we can change it back to the infinite refill health during boss battles. It would even be nice to have a Super Jump or Infinite Jump cheat. I don’t know how hard this is to pull off, but it would be great if you could add it in! Thanks for your hard work on all of these games. It’s much appreciated!

EDIT: Sorry, didn’t see that newest posts are at the end of the comments, not at the beginning and that you have already said you have Dead Cells cued for an update. Thank you!

2 Likes

The Dead Cells cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Health cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

New Issue:

Unlimited Health seems to grant bosses and elites unlimited health as well.