Dead Cells Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Its been more than six months since this trainer was fully functional. More. Than. Six. Months. I keep looking at the “Upgrade to Pro” button and asking, “Why? For what? For the trainer that hasn’t worked for over half a year?” When you did update it, your infinite health cheat added infinite health to the elites - that should have been addressed immediately seeing as it voided the supposed update. I understand that you have newer games to add, and I understand that you can’t update a trainer every time an update breaks it, but YOU need to understand that by not setting aside new games, and by neglecting games like this one, you are literally showing us why paying monthly for Infinity is gambling - will it work on the game it says it works on? Maybe, maybe not. When will it work? Who knows, maybe tomorrow, maybe next year, just keep paying and hope you get lucky.

Just remove the trainer and stop pretending that you support this game if you can’t ever find the time to update it. Before I can upgrade to pro, I need to know that what you claim to support is actually supported. That’s not unreasonable for me to expect when this game is listed in your supported games list. I’m not angry, so please don’t be angry in return. Please, just listen and consider my point. What you are aiming for with Infinity is awesome, it’s worth supporting, I want to support it, but only if it delivers on its promise. Because there are better ways for me to gamble with my money.

1 Like

There are like 300+ trainers that work but ok.

1 Like

What snake said also. If a pro member would ask for an update for this game stn would put this game higher up his to do list.

easy as that. games that Pro members back have a higher priority.

1 Like

STN has been working on a mix of new and old trainers based on their popularity. Dead Cells hasn’t been worked on yet because the trainer isn’t popular and because there’s only one broken cheat at specific parts of the game, as far as I know. On the flip side, it should be a simple fix, so there will be an updated trainer within the next few days.

In the future, we should take into account how much time has passed by since the trainer has been broken in addition to its popularity. But believe me when I say that STN isn’t blindly working on new trainers. We have the community’s best interest in mind when deciding what to work on next.

2 Likes

“There are like 300+ trainers that work but ok.” I don’t play them, but ok. The point, which you ignored, was that allowing a trainer to rot for more than six months is not okay. It’s irrelevant how many new games you add if they are hardly ever updated.

N1ceToMeetYou got closer to addressing my concerns. Thank you! It IS nice to meet you. It’s also nice to know that Pro members are given influencing power over the updating/adding process. That’s a perk that should probably be made more clear in the Pro section. Not everyone is going to come here to ask questions or express concerns.

Frank gave the most appreciated response, however. “In the future, we should take into account how much time has passed by since the trainer has been broken in addition to its popularity.” Instead of swatting away my concern, he actively took it into consideration. That’s all I wanted and is expressly what I asked for. Thank you for taking that point into consideration! I’m also glad to hear that no one is blindly working on new trainers, but that the workload is intentionally serving the feedback and requests of your community, with Pro members being at the top of the priority list. That is wonderful to hear! Thanks for the prompt feedback. I’ll be quiet now.

2 Likes

Actually i'm pretty sure only one of the cheats work...

Please elaborate. Which ones don’t work and when?

“Unlimited Gold” works as intended. Nothing else works.

Some of these cheats can give the appearance of working, in that they appear to turn on when in fact they do nothing - “No Cooldowns” acts this way for me. “Unlimited Health” appears to work until you run into elites and bosses, at which point you discover that the cheat is working for them too.

It would be nice to add a cheat that resets the clock so that timed doors can be reset and opened. I’ve seen other cheat programs offer this feature, but don’t know how feasible this is with the current patches for the game.

Hope that helps!

2 Likes

Kindly fix the elite/boss monsters infinite health when the cheat is being activated.
Thank you for your time.

Hello! Could you please fix the infinite health for elites/bosses? Thanks a lot for your time making this trainer.

@STN can you please fix the unlimited hp cheat and can you tell me when you do thanks.

Infinite Cells does not work either

@STN ARE U THERE CAN U PLS UPDATE THE TRAİNER CUZ İM STUCk.

Maybe the trainer isn’t popular because it doesn’t work.

This trainer hasn’t worked for close to 8 months. That’s unacceptable regardless of what the reason for it happens to be. I guess it doesn’t matter if you only play new releases, but if you plan to play a game for more than a week or two, forget relying on Infinity to provide trainers. I’ve had to go elsewhere.

The Dead Cells cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Is there any update on ‘infinity jump’?? i’m very want ㅜㅁㅜ

So, unlimited cells still don’t work…

Get some to see it take effect

Hi. I tried to turn on the cheat and collect some cells, but it didn’t work.