Dead Island: Riptide Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hey, can we update this trainer please? I’m going back and just enjoying the nostalgia of playing the first game I got my dad to play with me of a genre I enjoy. Maybe also add a mod that makes chest’s and or zombies drop better weapons or have a legendary drop system like on Borderlands?

car our frozen when freze zombi can you fix that

Riptide has some sort of anticheat so mods dont work.

I’m using it for Dead Island Riptide Definitive Edition on Steam right now with no issues. The only thing is that you can sometimes die in god mode (suiciders and big explosions)

@bunnytv - The cheat is “Freeze AI” not “Freeze Zombies”.
Cars and doors are also AI parts of the game, as are friendly NPCs. Disable this cheat when using cars, doors, and friendly NPCs. There’s nothing WeMod can do about what the game considers to be AI.

@xLackin - The cheats are for single-player game modes. Not multiplayer or co-op. Make your game private in the game settings so it is always offline. WeMod does not condone chatting in multiplayer. The cheats work perfectly fine in solo play.

@jmariano82299 - Those are scripted events hard-coded into the game by its developers. Trainers do not touch any game files at all so there’s nothing they can do about hard-coded scripted events.

any chance of getting the unlimited staming updated to work?