Dead Island Trainer

This is the official discussion topic of the Dead Island trainer tool in Infinity. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the tool in here!

Available Cheats and Mods:

1. Unlimited health
  2. Unlimited ammo
  3. No reload
  4. Unlimited fury
  5. Unlimited flashlight
  6. Unlimited stamina
  7. One hit kills
  8. Mass kills
  9. Add money

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about this tool.

After adding money, pick up or gain more money to see it take effect.

Supported Game Versions:

This tool is kept up-to-date with the latest Steam version of the game. Infinity automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Download:

This Dead Island trainer is included in Infinity, the ultimate PC game modding tool. Download Infinity for free right now, or learn more about it!

Updates and Changes:

• 1.0.0 | 2/13/2016
    Initial release

Like this tool?

Check out all of the games Infinity can mod here.

1 Like

Sweet

It crashes dead island :cry:

Do you play Steam/Cracked version?

If you are on cracked it could be a too old version that is not supported.

I bet @STN will look into it soon

It’s a legit Steam version, I shall just patiently wait for @STN

Do you get any kind of error when starting the game through the trainer btw?

And the game play well on its own without the trainer?

1 Like

Which option cause it to crash? Can you be a little more specific ? I made the trainer using steam version too so it should work fine.

Uhhhhhhh, downloaded the game and tried the trainer out @STN and there was no crash for me.
I didnt try “Unlimited Ammo” and “No reload”, since i didnt have the time and i had just a new save when i started.
Btw under i have some changes i may like to see :wink:

Somethings that should be added

• Infinite skill points
  • Weapon never break
  • Ignore crafting requirements
  • Jump height we could set ourself

Problems that should be fixed

• Friendly AI may die when you have one hit kill enabled, its long ago since i finished this game and started a new game, one of the first missions is to save a guy. He dies if you got that enabled.

Important notes changes

• Encourage people to not run around with Mass Kill enabled, it can drop frame rate severely when running around.

When does it crash fo you @Hamuelin?
RIght after launching? Or a spesific cheat?

Could you upload your savegame btw?

2 Likes

will this be added to the new infinity i just updated earlier this morning to V2 and noticed alot of games were missing from game mod list that were there on the previous version of infinity it’d be kinda nice if those games were re-added i dont use the definitive version of games as i like the original ones better not to mention the definitive version usually have a crapload of bugs

That shouldn’t happen. Which other games are missing?

as im still able to launch the old version from right before the update to the new one ( i can compare the lists) which for some reason didnt update the one i had, i had to manually download V2 and it just installed separately, but anyway the other games ive noticed are missing are the regular versions of dead island, dead island riptide and metro last light.

Steam removed the games (dead island, dead island riptide and metro last light) and in turn they were removed from infinity. I’ll see if i can add them to infinity again

thank you, also a lil off topic but could maybe you or one of the other devs make/add a mod tool for spec ops the line steam version? ive tried using some of the ones on the internet but they just end up crashing my game halfway through the first mission

Should be added tonight

Added:

Closing this topic!