Dead Rising 1 (New Steam Port)

Hello,

I’ve seen this new Game released on STEAM recently as well/DR1 port.

Kindly try asking this over at the “suggestions” category, if this is a MOD tool request from your side.

You can submit your Trainer request under this section, with all the Trainer options you want, if you wish, so that the Infinity Developers can have a look into it.

BTW, @Moderator/ADMIN, you can kindly move this thread here, if it feels appropriate, or let it be here under the “PC Gaming” category itself, as you wish.

well it isnt quite a suggestion but I can move it to that catagory

1 Like

Yeah sorry it’s my first time on this site I meant it as a request could you move it there for me that would be amazing

Sure.

Your working on one?? :smiley:

Yeah

Awesome how long does this kinda thing take / I Don’t mean this to be rude in anyway just curious :slight_smile:

You’re not being rude. Downloading takes most of the time then training and putting all the metadata. A day or two

Awesome i’m excited to use it :smiley:

Almost done. Grabbed health/player speed/pp/camera battery. Need to progress in game to get ammo and other cheats that maybe required (item durability etc).

@STN I was wondering something, if we request a game and there is stuff that you need to progress a bit to get would it be helpful if there was a save provided? Not related to this more just wondering

@STN how far do you need to progress to get those?

@Atelier Done.

Should PP be infinite or something like Add 10k PP or custom amount of PP ?

@Hawk: Discord :wink:

I know,

Trainer finished. frank will push it when he sees it.

why not offer both? or if possible too, to take away PP

@STN Where can i get it?
And thanks for doing this your awesome.

1 Like

@Atelier,

You can grab the Trainer over here:

https://www.wemod.com/trainers/165/dead-rising-trainer

@pdhar Thanks buddy
and thanks again to @STN