Dead Rising 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

This is the official discussion topic of the Dead Rising 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download:

Download the trainer and find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. Unlimited Allies Health
4. Unlimited Throwables
5. Max Attribute Points
6. Max Level

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 10/21/2016
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Hi,

Amazing job on the trainer!:slight_smile:

However, I got a few suggestions that I have seen in many other trainers:

Freeze the game time (So People can mess around without have to worry that the time runs out)
Make so weapons doesn’t break.

:slightly_smiling:

Oh, I also forgot. Maybe so cars etc don’t break? :slightly_smiling:

Could we get an update that will give all weapons infinite ammo, and infinite durability? Also if possible unlocking everything like costume pieces, weapons, vehicles and whatever else the is?

1 Like

just won this game so ill be testing it once ive installed it :stuck_out_tongue:
btw if its anything like the previous game, is it possible to get like a time stop for the time challanges, similar to the one in dying light?

i played the game today, using the unlimited health, ammo and allies health, and throwables.

for some reason though, the gangleader (first boss) had unlimited health too. so i couldnt defeat him. xD i dunno if it was the unlimited allies health or unlimited health that causes this however.

i think the first boss is scripted, so that might be causing issues, grats on winning :hugging:

scripted?
yeah i know i have to attack him with fire and then hit him n stuff, but it doesnt lower his health :frowning:

@STN Hey! Was just wondering if your able to put in a freeze game time sometime in the future? To mess around and stuff without having to worry about deadlines? tagged just to inform you so sorry about that ^^;

1 Like

Bug Report:

Cheat “Unlimited Ammo”:

Works with: Pistol, Tactical Pistol, Grenade Launcher and the BLN-87 (mini-gun)

Doesn’t work with: Assault rifle, LMG, Flare gun, Sawed-off shotgun, Railgun, Auto-Shotgun and the Machine Pistols

Cheat “Unlimited Allies Health” grants infinite health to several survivors in the games opening sequence, that being up-to and including the plane crash set piece, In which 3 out of 5 survivors die instantly when approached, but the remaining two are fine, despite heavy damage.

1 Like

Hey, just like candcg had said, the unlimited ammo and unlimited throwables cheats seem to work only on a select set of weapons. It had been a while since they reported the issue, and I was wondering if it is being resolved?

This really needs fixing, all I can find are shotguns and they’re running out fast. Also the “gangleader” has invincibility with the “Unlimited Allies Health”