Dead Rising 4 (Windows Store) Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Dead Rising 4 (Windows Store)
This is the official discussion topic of the Dead Rising 4 (Windows Store) Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. Unlimited Weapon Durability
5. Unlimited Skill Points
6. Unlimited Money
7. Unlimited Grenades
8. Allies Health
9. Easy Kills
10. Massive PP Gain

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 04/11/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 06/13/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

awesome

1 Like

Everything is working fine thaks. @STN can I please request

Unlimited Mech suit energy,
1 hit kills,
Mass Kill ,
Add Level, or PP
Survivor Health

Thank you

1 Like

The Dead Rising 4 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added Easy Kills
  • Added Allies Health
  • Added Massive PP Gain
  • Mass kill wasn’t possible because of the game mechanics, you’re supposed to shoot them in head even if their health is zero. They just don’t die even if they should be dead.
  • Haven’t progressed far enough to know what Mech suit energy,is.

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the very quick update :smiley:

@STN Easy Kills leave me a 1 hit kill and not the zombies. All the survivors have no health too.

Enable player health and/or allies health if you don’t want them to be easily killed.

Trainer notes should be more visible :s

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

Also can I make another request because of easy kill can we have unlimited vehicle health Thank you

awesome… currently looking for this… and it popped up in infinity xD yay…
lucky i hold myself playing the game…

oh… i assume it is safe for campaign, but should i still go offline while i play?
thx for the help…

Yeah, i didn´t saw any kind of anticheat protection, if you are playing with friends and they agree you could use it also in online for the lols :stuck_out_tongue:

still too scary for me… xD
dont wanna my account get ban xD

ive finished the game and i didnt get banned.

ah tq for the confirmation… will use it then…

@STN about the PP gain, is it supposed to fill the PP meter faster or only the PP number? I see that i gained PP very fast, but i did not level up fast enough xD

hopefully you know what i mean…

thx for the mod… :grinning:

yeah this games scary, but kinda fun playing. thnx for the trainer [quote=“qngage12, post:10, topic:26518”]
oh… i assume it is safe for campaign, but should i still go offline while i play?
[/quote]

should be fine if playing campaign. don’t think u might get banned :slight_smile:

Yikes no bans, I have been playing perfectly fine with mods since release so chill guys

2 Likes

Is there a way to add complete all trails or leave it that you only have to do one of each?

So now my game just crashes 10 or so seconds after loading. Was fine before than, and I have tried reloading an earlier case and redownloading the game.

I just tried and loads fine with infinity.

From my first experiences with UWP, it seems total crap. My first time loading a winstore game, i gave up thinking it was never gonna load until like 15-20 mins later, it popped up. Has been like this randomly and sometimes, it doesn’t even open until you try a second time.

So i suggest running the game yourself then attaching infinity.