Dead Rising 4 (Windows Store) Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

I did that, I found that I had to completely delete my save for the game to run properly. It worked fine before I used the trainer, so I don’t know what happened while using it the corrupt my save to the point it would make the game crash after a min of run time max.

Also I wanted to note that I don’t seem to get that extra 5k exp, just the normal amount I tested it on a new and old save.

EXP? You mean PP? You have to keep the cheat enabled then every enemy you kill, you will get normal pp plus 5k.

Yes sorry, it’s the same thing though. I do keep it enabled, I also watch my PP(exp) bar.

@STN i have the same situation with @LoneStrider21 the PP does piling up as numbers… but did not have the quick leveling up effect… :slight_smile:

iv just got this on steam

only 3 that seem to even work are
unlimited weapon durability
unlimited skill points
massive pp gain

the rest wont work they wont stay on

sort this guys please :slight_smile:

This trainer is for Windows Store version, steam version came out a few days ago.

I’ll see if i can make it work for steam as well

Heya, I was curious about the same request for a cheat. Would it be possible to add an infinite exo suit energy cheat to the game? It’s not too far, just case 2 as soon as you leave the mall and complete the first event which requires you to open a metal storage with a few soldiers outside of it. I would try to create my own trainer for this specific cheat, but I’m having trouble finding the values for the energy consumption. Thanks for your time!

unlimited health not staying on

Dead rising 4 cheats are not staying on

Are you playing it on steam or windows store?

window store

Huh okay. Looks like the game had an update.

Hopefully the cheat will be updaed

It will, i added it to my list - https://trello.com/b/TqFilDUv/stn-s-to-do

Thank you

The Dead Rising 4 trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Updated for latest windows store version

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

@STN hiya game been updated again and the health isn’t sticking. (Windows Store)

Alright, added to my list

1 Like

@STN is there a possible eta on the trainer update. thanks

1 Like