Dead Rising 4 (Windows Store) Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

For some weird reason some of the hacks will turn on, then immediately turn back off. If anyone knows how to help fix this please tell me.

@stn hasn’t updated the trainer

Ohhhhhhhh ok, Thanks

@STN please can you update DR4 trainer been out of comission for up to two months

I was gonna do infinite warfare but i guess i will do dr4 first

1 Like

dr4 is more important than COD (urgh)

lol thank you I just got it.

@STN hi STN my cheats for deadrising 4 dont work the infinity app crashes the game 20 seconds in when opening it and if i do get in most cheats dont turn on. Aaaannd when i click on the Play button it says Failed to start game

STN still needs to update it

The Dead Rising 4 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

@STN Thanks for the update. On the DLC inf. stamina doesn’t work

same here

I’m having an issue. Basically when I set anything on, it automatically turns right back off. This is not the steam version I had to select the folder where the game was located.

This trainer is only for windows store version.

Hey sr ! i want to ask about my issue . When i in i turn on the cheat and it jump off . i can’t turn on my cheat . can u know what is wrong with my mod

Hey sr ! i want to ask about my issue . When i in i turn on the cheat and it jump off . i can’t turn on my cheat . can u know what is wrong with my mod

Windows store or steam version?

windows store and i use crack game . that is the issue right ?

oh sorry i download ifinity mod in this page and it not ask me to choose windows or steam version !

This trainer is only made for the Windows store version. You have a cracked game that will most likely be the issue. Especially if you’re not running the newest version of the game.