Dead Rising 4 (Steam) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

yeah the cheats crash the game

It might be a little late, but I’m responding as some people might still have problems.

After Massive PP, couldn’t use the trainer with the game anymore cause I had 1,410,065,407 which apparently the system could not handle!

So after trying some solutions, here is how I fixed it.

1. Download and install Cheat Engine.
  2. Do NOT launch Wemod.
  3. Launch Cheat Engine.
  4. Launch the game (my game worked only without Wemod).
  5. Load your saved game (the one with Massive PP).
  6. Remember the amount of your PP (Number on top, mine was 1,410,065,407).
  7. Go to Cheat Engine (Alt+Tab).
  8. Select your game and search your PP amount that you remembered.
  9. Change it to something smaller (I changed it to 100000).
  10. Go back to the game and TADA!!!
  11. Now you can launch and use Wemod again.
  12. Remember not to use Massive PP again!
  13. Have fun.
  14. Cheers.
  15. Bye.
  16. :wink:

Dude I had a problem with your mode, I tried to use it but my game just stoped and now I can’t open Dead Rising 4 with or without WeMod, please help me :"(

Dude my game Crash every time that I try to play, I need a solution an quick, please…

Steam or windows store version?

Is the Steam version, I try to open it but it doesn’t work, I uninstalled the game and I reinstalled again but still bug/crash, please help!!

In that case, i don’t really think it’s a wemod issue. Check if your antivirus might be interfering.

I added WeMod to the exceptions of Avast and is still not working, I used the modes of infinite weapons and the massive pp and later my game crash, now i can´t play DR4, so what now??

So the game doesn’t launch even without wemod?

If that’s the case, don’t see how it’s wemods issue. WeMod doesn’t alter any files and the changes it makes are temporary. Perhaps, a corrupted savefile?

I already made a verification of the files of the game, and it loads when i open it, but when i try to play the game just stop, and yes I alredy try to play other case, but the problem still there :"(

Not sure how i can help in that case? Doesn’t seem like a WeMods issue but the game itself then.

I don’t know man, the game was good, but when I used the massive points mod the game just crash and since that i can’t play

The only thing we can recommend is that you completely reinstall the game. The issue you are having is not related to WeMod so there’s nothing more we can do except the above recommendation. Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

Tried with both MrAntiFun and WeMod’s trainers, as well as on a new game each. Crashes happen with both. Safe to say it’s probably anticheats causing it.

I have to agree with @Riot706. Using all options expect F4 & F7 worked fine on a single play through, but on the second play through adding those options seemed to get the WeMod (Steam variant) trainer flagged by something in the game’s code. The game now crash at start if starting via WeMod, if ANY trainer options are applied in the main menu, the game will crash once loading a level, and if ANY options are selected after loading into a level, the game will crash either right away or after a few seconds of movement or actions such as using a weapon.

The game ran just fine before (without using options for skill points & pp). I’ve tried reinstalling the game and WeMod is already an exception for my antivirus software. I’ve looked over other discussions for crashing and nothing else seems to have a correlation to this crash, especially considering that it just doesn’t crash at all without WeMod. Looking at other forum posts like ones from CheatHappens makes me think that this is related to some sort anticheat system like @Riot706 mentioned.

Could be wrong but maybe something about those particular options flags WeMod and/or the savegame (which appears to be cloud backed). Looking through this discussion I think @nauyiep found this to be the issue as well; there’s something to be said about games that allow multiple user made saves…

So I deleted the save game and started over again. Something about using one or both of those trainer options breaks the game and with the game’s less than stellar save system, you’re kinda screwed if you ever use them. That being said, I remapped those options to try to avoid accidentally enabling them and I’m backing up my save folder with at least every case.

Might want to just remove those options from the trainer altogether if they can’t be made compatible. Rest of the trainer works great though! Thanks guys!

We’ll look into this, that’s a very weird bug. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

1 Like

Hey I’ve just started using WeMod and using it with multiple games, never have an issue but I’m running into the Massive PP and Unlimited Skills Points options aren’t working problem. I was wondering if there is anything specific I need to do or does it not work due to crashing the game? I’ve not had my game crash when activating but nothing happens. I’ve started new save, used both available trainers too

This particular trainer is likely not compatible with the current game version, as the developer of it is retired from WeMod. As such, it also won’t be updated.

However, a newer trainer has been released by another trainer developer.

Please make sure you are selecting the Dead Rising 4 trainer that was built by @MrAntiFun in the WeMod desktop app, not the one by STN.

Link to MrAntiFun’s thread for the trainer: Dead Rising 4 (Steam) Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

This thread will be locked so thet this post does not get buried.