Dead Rising 4 (Windows Store) Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Whenever he gets on and adds me, I’ll gift DR4 to his account. Want to gift it to him while DR4 is still on sale instead of the full price after Jan 4.

@AnonCG I accepted. I would be online a lot after 1st January and 24/7 after 3rd january. Will hopefully catch you before that though

i just gifted you the game :slight_smile:

i accepted!

Please let us know when it is updated :slight_smile:

Infinity will let you know plus you will see it on here when its updated

thank you anoncg. i would have gifted myself but, i lack funds to do so.
still, im just hoping we can get a trainer out for the latest steam version.

@AnonCG It’s not an update. It will be a new trainer made from scratch.

1 Like

oh ok, will it state like “Steam Version” or something? either way just happy that it is in the works :slight_smile:

Downloading. Game is gigantic :open_mouth:

after enabling some of your steam version cheats my game crashes, and it keeps crashing even without infinity enabled… help pls

Ok I have pinpointed the exact cheat that caused the crash
Max PP will give tons of PP but will not level up Frank instantly and whenever Frank earns PP the game crashes…

unlimited skill points is no working on windows store version.

been a long time before this got updated loving the mod thanks just got round to playing it makes it so much more fun but the Stamina/grenades/PP Gain/money no longer work playable with out them so if you got time to update it would be cool but if not still ok it old and not many play it.

Having issues here as well. Seems like the trainer is probably just outdated now, but a few of the cheats turn themselves off after 15-20 seconds if not immediately.

First comment in a year and stn not with us anymore trainer will probably not be updated
Hope maybe someone else will upload a new trainer

1 Like

The Windows version of this trainer needs updating. not sure why but it keeps unselecting the mods that were just turned on off. money doesn’t work, nor does the pp. also for some odd reason the zombies seem to be invincible also im unable to have stamina on, and easy kill on as well

1 Like

I lose all audio when I try to use the mod and ‘unlimited money’ wasn’t working. My game was downloaded through Xbox Game Pass, don’t know if that makes a difference.

According to Google, loss of audio is a common issue with the game, having hundreds of threads all over the internet about it.

Firstly check if your audio drivers are due an update.
Then try disabling activation sounds via WeMod’s settings in case there’s a strange quirk on your machine of some kind.
If those don’t help, the many threads found easily on Google is your next port of call. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

any updates for this trainer unlimited money and stamina are no working.

2 Likes