Dead Space (2008) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

it would be good to have mods for the hull and air

i know you have retired but is there any chance of getting new mods for the ship hull and infinite oxygen

There are a variety of cheats available on PC by using a 360 or PS3 controller, most cheats are one use only per game but two, oxygen and stasis, have unlimited use afaik. Even if you’re playing with kb & mouse, you can keep a controller plugged in to access them. Here’s a link;
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/pc/949616-dead-space-2008/cheats
One thing, I never tested the controller cheats and a trainer together so even though they work differently, it might be an idea to not use same cheats from both systems, eg. the WeMod trainer already has;
3. Unlimited Stasis
4. Unlimited Credits
5. Unlimited Nodes
… so maybe don’t use those cheats with the controller. I’m not saying that they won’t work or that something dire will happen, because idk, but you don’t need both anyway. As for a Hull Damage cheat, I’m guessing it’s for the asteroid mini game. That was always hard and I’ve never heard of a cheat or even an easy solution, except keep trying.

Just used them on a new game as I had to start again and they work fine ammo does and health I havent tried stasis yet as I havent got it.