Dead Space (2008) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I think you know why i banned you. It’s a temporary ban
so when it’s lifted i hope you don’t do this spam again.

my inf credits option doesnt work the credits still the same as before and cant buy alomost anything

nvm u have to grab tons of creds then it works

The trainers for other games are working, just not Dead Space 1, 2, or 3.

Disable your antivirus and add infinity to its exception list. Spam the play key

I can confirm that they do work i love dead space !

this trainer also works for origin version of game confirmed 05/02/2020

Hey am i missing something? all the cheats seem to be working except the infinite health one.

Nvm, you take damage but you don’t die from normal attacks

I have the GOG version of Dead Space and all cheats works except the infinite credits. Any recent information on this?

Well I guess lucky they work at all as this is made for the steam version of the game
Just actually played this couple days ago and works fine for steam.
Nothing we can do to get it work for GoG version
And also the trainer maker is no longer with us here so this will not be updated

I know STN is retired but is there any way this can still be updated for origin if it gets boosted enough?

i know its old but could we also get infinite air and hull health

thanks

1 Like

Can you please add cheats for origin, i cant afford to buy the game again on steam

1 Like

Can you please update the trainer and include unlimited air and hull health when entering Zero G gravity?

would it be possible to make cheats of the series for the Xbox versions for those who only have them on that App??

We need mods for Xbox Please to all dead space since they are in game pass

Steam Dead Space cheats are not working !!! pls repair

I seem to remember there were some ‘push button’ codes (you had to put in on x box pad for air (im not sure if that also included hull health)

Sorry to bring up such a old topic

Controller cheats were oxygen, stasis, credits & nodes.