DeadPoly Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Anyone else notice after a bit of playing certain zombies suddenly won’t die in the single player with the trainer cheats on?

The DeadPoly cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

A movement speed cheat or fly would be cool. Also spawn any item would be helpful. All the other cheats work great though. Item durability confuses me though, items don’t normally degrade?

Current cheats will crash at current update :frowning:

Please update! I’d appreciate it :sob:

on version 0.0.7B.5 atm…

Please update!!

The game now has it’s upcoming rebuild available as a demo in the steam betas option. Please update to include this in the cheats, please!

The game has been updated and the cheats no longer work

The DeadPoly cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Set Stats Multiplier cheat added
  • Set Strength cheat added
  • Set Intellect cheat added
  • Set Dexterity cheat added
  • Set Endurance cheat added
  • Set Woodcutting cheat added
  • Set Mining cheat added
  • Set Crafting cheat added
  • Set Fishing cheat added
  • Set Farming cheat added
  • Set Bartering cheat added
  • Game Speed cheat added
  • Instant Acceleration cheat added
  • No Fall Damage cheat added
  • Set Movement Speed Multiplier cheat added
  • Set Jump Height Multiplier cheat added
  • Updated notes

The game has got an Engine update, changing everything. Most previous mods broke, and aren’t possible to do the same way they previously worked. So I’ve remade those possible and added a few Movement ones. Can’t do much about it.

Also, it seems that Item Durability and Weight aren’t a thing anymore. So I’ve removed those too.

Ah crap.

Well, needless to say we only got half the cheats we used to have. And learning we likely won’t have the same stuff back is quite a buzz kill. Guess it’s time to put this game on the shelf boys, cause without the infinite items cheat, durability cheat, and the weight cheat the game’s next to pointless. Those were vital for a lot of freeness within the gameplay itself.

GreenHouse, if you could someday find a solution that’d be great. But in the meantime, I and likely others will have to shelf this game, cause the rebuild alone won’t make up for the loss. Thank you for all the modding you guys do however, many a game has been made more enjoyable thanks to your efforts.

@Khurthis
How does Weight and Durability work now? I picked up thousands of items and had no limits. Then I also used multiple weapons and none seemed to have any Durability decreased.

I can’t say, as I haven’t had the chance to play the rebuild of the game. But if it’s possible to add a cheat that lets you increase the number of items in a stack (Click a button and the item your mouse is hovering over adds +10 or something of that item.) or makes it to where items don’t decrease (Basically unlimited resources)

I remember the old unlimited items mod allowing you to duplicate items to new stacks as well.

Another term would be building costs and crafting blueprints cost nothing, a script that just overrides the cost of something entirely and lets you build anything for free.

Side note: My original post was referring to the games rebuild, not the cheat table rebuild. Just in case there was a misunderstanding on which one I meant.

1 Like

update please

1 Like

an item dupe is really needed but i think he is waiting for the game to release an update this month(as of posting this)