Death Stranding Cheats and Trainer for Steam

which are still working ?

Unlimited Structures Durability, Super Speed, Stop Falling, All cheats from “Inventory” category, No reload, Unlimited vehicle durability. All others are immediately turning off as soon as you turn them on.

for me all of them are still working. Using the standard edition, not director’s cut.

The Death Stranding cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Chiral Bandwidth cheat added

Hello, I can not enable some features of the trainer. What is the problem?
Previously, these functions worked stably

I’m attaching a demo of the bug. [click]

Did you purchase the game from Steam? The mod is fine for me

1 Like

No, but when I ran the trainer for the first time, all functions worked.

I climbed up a ledge with super speed and got sent to loading screen heaven

Hello, please update the following options. None of them work

The game has not been updated since August 22nd, and the trainer was updated on the 26th. Everything is still working.

1 Like

But when I start the game from WEMOD and enter the game, none of the options will work. My goods will still be damaged. My endurance and life will still be reduced

I have tried both EPIC and STEAM versions, and none of the options will work

Hello!

I used this trainer a few days ago and it worked perfectly. The game didn’t update since then, so there’s no reason for the trainer to need an update.

Make sure you’re using the correct trainer. For example, if you have the Director’s Cut Edition of the game, you need to use the Director’s Cut Edition of the trainer. Or if you own the regular game, you end to use the regular trainer, not the Director’s Cut one.

By the way, cargo in the back of a vehicle with no cover on the back will still cause cargo to be damaged by time fall. The cheat applies to cargo Sam is carrying (or use a truck with a roof over it).

See also: "Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game" / "We’re having trouble downloading the cheats" - #2 by Ravenfyre.

1 Like

Teleport to Waypoint cheat does not work or is not explained like it should be. Mod only specifies not to use with another cheat but does not let us know if theres a specific way to activate the cheat. This leads me to believe the mods broken as I place a waypoint, activate the cheat and nothing happens.

Instructions are included right after telling you to not use it with the super speed mode.

From the Director’s Cut Edition thread the other day:

Unlimited Weights doesn’t work since it still limits and didn’t get to fully finish my package delivery.

Unlimited weight works for Sam (but not for bots/carriers). The problem is that there is still a height limit. How would you expect to get through doors and so on, otherwise? And how much fun would you have picking the cargo all up again after you fall over or try to walk under a low area like a doorway? :slight_smile:

Use a (covered) truck or wait to unlock them if you haven’t yet. If you use an uncovered truck, like the ones in MULE camps, Timefall can still affect the cargo in the rear - easily countered by parking under a TimeFall Shelter (which acts as a static container repair spray too) - so build them outside the delivery areas and distribution centres.

Covered in this thread before, easily found with the search button:

Hi All. Running the Directors Cut, I turned the trainer on for unlimited durability of structures. over several minutes my structures decreased in durability until they were all ruined, all over the map. Has anyone else had this problem?

Welcome to the community @DarthPoo.

Nope, never had that issue, with or without trainers.

If you’re referring to roads - those aren’t “your” structures per se, so they’re not affected by the cheats. Just teleport to them and dump a few of your infinite chiral crystals in them.

That said, this trainer you’re commenting on is not the trainer for the Director’s Cut edition.
Here you go: DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

New update

Death Stranding Director’s Cut April 19 Patch Notes

• XeSS v1.1 – Introduces improved temporal stability for XeSS DP4a and XMX models.
  • Reduced ghosting, moire, and flickering
  • DualSense Edge Support

Trainer still works fine.