Death Stranding Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Trying right now with the latest trainer, can’t get the teleportation to work at all. Doesn’t crash, no errors (unless I don’t know where to look?), I hit F10. Open map, delete all waypoints using space, then I hit space near but not on a named place such as the wind farm in the first zone. Exit map, nothing happens.

Am I doing it wrong?

I think some missions might interfere with it as I couldn’t teleport during a mission that I had to be in an area for (the side mission where you had to test the blood grenades) but as soon as I completed it teleporting worked again. :man_shrugging:

yea seems like if there is a story sequence in the path to that outpost you cant teleport to it either. like when you first see one of the special BT’s going to the port. once you grab the cargo and accept the delivery for the port you cant teleport.

Will also confirm, no matter what my situation is, the teleport does nothing. Everything else works amazing though.

Update - I managed to get it to work. Instead of placing a waypoint Marker - Draw a line and it will work. At least for me

Is it possible to add a ghost mode against BTs or something like that?

+1 to this. Just want to add that this is pretty much the only reason I am looking for a trainer for this game.

1 Like

If you are having issues with teleport not working try setting a marker closer then teleport again. For some reason if the marker is too far away the first time it won’t work.

2 Likes

still the same thing but without crash i just do waypoint with space and its not working

unsure if this is an issue or not but teleport didn’t work for me until AFTER I unlocked fragile jump aka fast travel but since I have it works just fine.

There is some update mate maybe thats why it dont work right now.

Yeah, gotta wait for an update. After the update, the game crashed a couple of times after trying to activate different features, didn’t have that problem before. I’m sure MAF will get to it as soon as he can. :slight_smile:

I’ve been playing the game since the update launched the only option not working is No BB Stress. All other cheats are active and I haven’t had 1 crash.

2 Likes

The unlimited stamina seems to toggle off on its own for me sometimes and then crashes the game when I try to turn it on again. And it also seems to crash the game when I try to toggle trainer functions too quickly after starting and loading the game. Not complaining tho, just what happened for me. :slight_smile:

I will say that the waypoint teleport only seemed to work when I was teleporting less than 500 yards away. It made it a little bit of a pain to use the space bar to draw a line to somewhere less than 500 yards away but still much faster than actually running

(Before the most recent DS patch, haven’t tested today’s patch). Teleport always works as described (to named locations), but seems to have a distance limit. Maybe 500-800m, so you have to link jumps and may have to travel a bit before you get into range. For example, you can’t jump from South Knot to Lake Knot–you have to go from South Knot to Cosplayer to Collector to the Distro Center and so on, doing separate teleports. It’d be great if the teleport also took any vehicle you’re on or any flying cargo carrier. I noticed no BB stress doesn’t really work either. Unlimited stamina works most of the time, but sometimes it doesn’t when holding breath.

A few other ideas, no idea how possible they are:

1. Unlimited backpack size/height (I want skyscrapers!).

2. Unlimited materials (Even just a way so they don’t go down after use, spawning them in isn’t necessary).

3. Instant automaton/robot delivery completion.

1 Like

Does anyone use trainer in online mode? I want use it for unlimited materials like metals.

Seems there is a new update, 1.0.1.

@kastov - i have to use cheat engine for that… its not in the trainer yet, hope it comes to it soon so i can stop having to use CE

Merged post
@Patrick.Jr - yeah and the waypoint tp is buggy and works when it wants to now

WeMod does not condone cheating online nor does it provide the tools to cheat in online game modes. Cheating online requires hacks, not trainers - a completely different thing.
The majority of game developers don’t mind you cheating offline. But they’ll sue you if you produce hacks for online and permanently ban anyone caught using them online.

There’s a chance that you, depending on how advanced the game’s online anti-cheat is, could be flagged by an anti-cheat bot and potentially banned in the game’s next (or first) ban wave for attempting to use a trainer online (even though it won’t even work).