Death Stranding Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Game is crashing when using a cheat! (Steam Version) (WeMod is up to date)

Same problem as above, after entering cheats the game crashes on Steam version.

1 Like

Same here too. When I was able to get the game to play with it, it ran fine for about an hour until I hit the ā€œundetectedā€ to slip past a part. The moment I did that, it immediately crashed.

EDIT: Now any I try and use just crashes it. STEAM version as well.

1 Like

Is there some support? I got no answer?

Not yet it looks like. Iā€™m hoping there is some soon and itā€™s updated before I go on vacation soon lol.

please let there be an unlimeted tracktion for vichles and trucks its so anoying that they barley have traction with just an slichtly bit uphil

As of update today both Fling and Wemod trainers are broken and half the stuff works, suit battery doesnt work at all says the address no longer exists.

1 Like

So, when I used Unlimited Materials I canā€™t finish the mission that requires recycle, what can I do?

1 Like

The Death Stranding cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Works only after leaving the game to title screen and load it again.

Unlimited suit battery is working again. Good work.

Teleport is still extremely unreliable. Success rate for me is <5%. Iā€™ve tried everything suggested: having only one waypoint, setting the waypoint using spacebar, jumping short distances; nothing helped.

Also, how hard is it to change the value for Unlimited materials to 9999 or higher? With the current value you can only claim large stacks one at a time. Loading trucks takes forever.

anychance of there being a trainer for epic?

I canā€™t finish order #8 (delivery of Chiral Crystals) because the depot is fuller than fullā€¦

When I go back to the mission start with an earlier save without the trainer the number goes down from 9999 to 600. However, thatā€™s still the maximum capacity so I cannot do the delivery to finish the order. And I cannot claim any material either yet as is suggested in the messageā€¦

1 Like

Same issue here. Thinking Iā€™ll just have to start a new game entirely just to fix this issue :confused:

first reload a earlier save before take the quest #8 i think u get that quest after finish #5
then u get #8 and other one that ask to recover a printer take only that one
then when u finish recovery the printer take #8 but no use the cheat for unlimited materials if u still get the maximum amount go to gather material from the facility then drop on the recycle, quest #8 get buggy when u active the cheat for unlimited materials so u have to play with out that cheat into u complete quest #8
hope this help :slight_smile:

For me, it seem unlimited health and stamina not working as it should be

1 Like

To get around the chiral crystal recycling problem download CheatEngine, boot the game and trainer but donā€™t activate anything. Search for the 600 in CheatEngine. Then activate the infinite materials cheat and confirm crystals are at 9999. Search 9999 in cheat engine and it should pop up as the only result. Deactivate trainer, set the 9999 in cheat engine to under 600 and youā€™re done.

requesting unlimited chiral bandwidth mod for this game. That way, I can congest the whole map with zip lines :rofl:. Thanks!

Any chance we can get this trainer updated? Canā€™t seem to find a way to vote for an update. Few issues with applying the cheats.

Thanks

What doesnā€™t work?

1 Like