DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Waitting for race cheat :smiley:

The Teleport option doesn’t seem to be working? Or maybe I don’t know how to use it lol

Ah thanks. Tried what you did and it does work, sometimes. It’s kinda inconsistent. But at least I can finish 5 starring the frikkin wind farm now.

Can’t wait for No Recoil and Rapid Fire :smiley: Thanks MAF!

It is working. Press TAB to open map first, then the option, and then make a waypoint near you first, and close the map (without turning off the option). This is to trigger the teleportation, after that you can teleport everywhere.

1 Like

I have noticed that when using the cheat repeatedly, 2 things can happen. Either you get stuck or the screen goes black and you have to close the game from the task manager.

By the way. It is not recommended to teleport to far away places because you run the risk of getting well stuck.

I’ve never encounter any problems in no matter how many times I jump around, rapidly, from one side to the other.

Perhaps you are using the teleport cheat with the Super Speed turned on?

no i just have super speed and when i jump it sends me far away…idk y it happens…i can take screen shots of the map and it shows the lines going far away… is there any way i can send it to u guys??thats strange it hasnt happen no more… playing it right now…nm it is happening specially when its trying climb it sends me off flying and it just killed me like 3 times just trying to climb…
…

It worked, thanks! The description of this option is pretty unclear imo

1 Like

Hey, i remember there was an easy build and unlimited bandwidth cheat, will we be getting that in this trainer?

Hi Sir, is it possible to add back the “unlimited Chiral Network Bandwidth” cheat?

Just a heads up: A new update has been released for the game. V 1.001

39 GB update.

1 Like

Time has passed and we are still waiting.

error when getting to the Mountain Knot City

.001 patch minor is 39 GB, imagine if they release the v2 patch. You’d have to download the whole server and build a new PC.

39G is just 5 minutes download, nothing important! JK.

Sorry, misunderstood you guys’ posts. I realize now it was a joke about how they were calling a big update a minor update, lol.

But yeah, was bringing it up mainly to get them to update the trainer.

Is this going to be updated? Normally games waiting on updates are on the list but I cant find this on the list anywhere. I’d love an update. Great work as always Mr AF*, thank you!

1 Like

Too bad Death Stranding Director’s Cut isn’t on the list.

1 Like

“We prioritize games in our queue using an algorithm that takes into account the number of active players, time since a game was last updated, boosts, user interest, and upcoming game releases. It serves as a replacement to the voting system that was removed in a recent update.”

I’m not trying to be argumentative, I just don’t understand how this new system accounts for people that stopped playing a game because the cheats no longer work? If we can’t boost, should I just leave the trainer/game running until you count my vote?

1 Like