DEATHLOOP Cheats and Trainer for Steam

devs added some sort of anti cheat since some people use trainers while playing julie, pity.

1 Like

So whenever i run the game from the wemod app, just says Playing but no game loads at all. Is the trainer working properly? Thanks

The DEATHLOOP cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Energy cheat added
  • Unlimited Ammo/Grenades cheat added
  • Unlimited Residuum cheat added
  • Residuum Multiplier cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Hi i tried the residium multiplier and when i harvest some, i don’t see a change. For example, i harvest a 750 but it should be 7500 with the multiplier at 10, right? Thanks

When playing online mode as Julianna, none of the cheats work except for unlimited energy which works but only 1 out of maybe 5 times, and unlimited ammo.

Hello @FLiNG, I think the trainer needs an update with the new update of this game.
should we wait for the votes? Thanks

6 Likes

Dittos. Needs an update.

2 Likes

@MK408 - Trainers are not for online multiplayer game modes, no matter where you get them from. This is for technical, moral and legal reasons.

@Pope373 & @technojoe99 and everyone here about the trainer not currently working correctly -
We do not take update requests in the forum. See here how trainers get updated: Game Queue - WeMod Support.

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
3 Likes

Thanks so much!

Thanks @FLiNG

Does anyone have the issue of the game crashing when starting up the game through the wemod loader? I tried launching the game first and then launching wemod but the game also crashes then. Any fix to this?

Wemod can’t connect to the game, it also says my game is not installed even though it is. I used the “Add custom installation” option, but that doesn’t really work either.

Anyone else experiencing the residium mod not working? When I toggle unlimited residium, it toggles back off instantly and the residium multiplier does nothing at all. Am I doing something wrong? Everything else works perfectly, thank you!

The game received a big update on Noverber 18th. I imagine some functions of the trainer may not be working anymore, but I haven’t tested them myself.

Changes:

1 Like

Steam version updated today and now the game locks up (both clicking “Play” in WeMod or after the game has already started). Have asked to be alerted when there’s a wemod update so looks like it’ll be Far Cry 5 for a bit.

Changes:

1 Like

Hello all and thank you for your work.

Cheats don’t work from WeMod or FLING standalone trainer.
Tried with administrator rights: same result.
I play with the 1.769.0.5 version.

Thank for providing update or even workaround.

3 Likes

this crashes my game, locks it up freezes it, anyone else?