Deep Rock Galactic Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The trainer does need an update, we have a vote based update system here at WeMod to prioritize the most popular trainers first! If you go into the WeMod app and navigate to the trainer page for Deep Rock Galactic you’ll see a image. From there you can press the button and select the number of votes you’d like to contribute to getting the trainer updated! :slightly_smiling_face:

Trainer needing an update will not cause it to crash. Disabel your antivirus and add wemod to its exception list. Run the game yourself then click Play.

Which cheats have broken? I updated it a few days ago, doubt many thing are broken.

In Solo Mode:
Unlimited Health / Easy Kills works

I tried to do use all the other stuff but just
no reload and free buying says its ON but its not

:+1:
The free buying is for the Vanity shop per the trainer notes :slightly_smiling_face:

Game updated, none of the options seem to work

See the post above your post.

None? Are you sure?

Request Update requires coins, which I’m not going to buy

I didn’t try “No Overheating”, “Free Buying”, or “Unlimited Money”, but I tried the others in a solo mission.

You can buy them with wepoints which you gain from objectives or simply using a trainer every day.
If you don’t want to spend any on voting for an update don’t be surprised if never one will be made

Which is why I’d rather comment than do nothing at all

I’m having problems with this as well really most if not all steam games.