Deep Rock Galactic Cheats and Trainer for Steam

season XP multiplier worked for me. bcareful with it tho

The trainer points out, that it needs an update. I guess in the next days it will get an update.

Yea most things seem to still work like inf ammo/health/shield. No reload and a bunch of others, but stuff like the flying is bugging out and insta kill dosent work but for most things everything works fine. :slight_smile:

Can you Pro subscribers please boost the DRG trainer for an update? So many things are not working :frowning: … Let them know on discord as well?

Spamming discord will not help, so please do not do that.

1 Like

Things I’ve noticed not working

No Drilldozer Damage
One hit kills
Flying still kind of bugged, get stuck in air sometimes

Unlimited grenades should still work in multiplayer as long as you are the host. But if you’re not the host, it doesn’t work for some reason. It used to work even in multiplayer regardless of whether you were host, but several versions/updates ago it just stopped working and it’s been this way for many months.

Unfortunately the trainer author does not seem interested in trying to address anything that doesn’t work in multiplayer, because the disclaimer is that the trainer is intended for single player only. I think it’s a WeMod policy or something. Which I totally get the policy for PvP games or PvE games that have ladders/rankings (i.e. Diablo/Path of Exile). But DRG doesn’t have competitions and ladders, so I don’t see the big deal with using cheats in multiplayer in this game. If the host can tell someone is using a cheat and they don’t like it, they can always ask the player to leave or kick them.

I only play DRG with my wife in private sessions, specifically because we use some cheats and mods.

No Drilldozer damage and One Hit Kills are not working at all. Fall damage and C4 can bypass the Unlimited Health. Fly Mode is also still pretty jank.

Edits: Game has now been added to que and boosted to #1.

1 Like

ah ic. ty for the reply.

The seasonal XP multiplicator doesnt work ?

The Deep Rock Galactic cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

Will you guys be doing the Xbox version soon as well?

1 Like

Can we please get an xbox edition update??

The unlimited health is still not working. Also the drilldozer still takes damage when the cheat is on.
Whenever there is shield disruption you will die, unlimited shields does work but unlimited health does not.
Thanks for all you do MrAntiFun

I can’t start my game through wemod :(, also I can’t start cheat after launching my game, it seemed nothing worked, rebooting is of no help.

1 Like

after update,I can’t stat my game too,by wemod

Since update, all mods function normally, including Unlimited Health and the Drilldozer cheats.

The Caretaker and the Tyrant-weed have infinite hp due to either the shield or the hp mod. This renders those missions untenable.

It’s not either of those. Turn off Infinite Drilldozer health, and if you still have issues disable One Hit Kills. This will solve your problem.

drilldozeer takes damage still for me