Deep Rock Galactic Cheats and Trainer for Xbox

Having an issue where about twenty (20) minutes into the game, it crashes. I’m not sure if this is due to the mods or not, but I have reinstalled the game twice and the issue persists.

Kiedy dołączam do gry kolegi życie,granaty,C4 ,OHK i ablities nie działają da się to zmienić ? Czy jest to specjalny zabieg ? I czy jest możliwość żeby cheaty działały tylko na mnie ?
(xbox version)

The Deep Rock Galactic cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

I’m having trouble with fighting the caretaker whenever I try to solo it in deep dive elite it becomes immune to taking the damage whenever I take down it’s shield. I’ve tried it multiple times still the same result idk if it’s the game or the mods

1 Like

Unlimited ammo For Gunner Mini Gun is Not Unlimited On Xbox Verison please fix and can u add Resupply Deploy with out having the nitra? and for Unlimited Recourses and Credits Id like to see a set value You can change it too? please

2 Likes

Where should i use the Add 5k XP season? during a mission?

Yes, add it during a mission then finish the mission.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Unlimited Credits immediately toggles off and doesn’t seem to change anything

Changes:

• Unlimited Jumps cheat added
  • No Overheat cheat added

If I use the mega XP mod, would players in my server get that too?

Can we have a mod to edit XP level?

WeMod should not be used in co-op/multiplayer matches.

That is why I wanted to make sure that I don’t ruin the experience for them if I activate it for my own gain. Can anyone confirm this? I would hate to enable an option and annoy other players

Do not use it with other people in your lobby. To be honest if you just want a different level I would use a save editor.

Can we get an option to modify how many resources we leave with? for example, i’d like to export with 50k nitra to get extra XP, or maybe more gold etc… Just so we get to play the game normally without directly cheating levels and credits, atleast we mine and play the game.

That would be awesome!

Just wondering what’s going on… you have this as one of the featured games on the “home” screen of the app, but it’s out of date (seems to only be the ammo related stuff not working), and is #31 in the que with games I couldn’t imagine 10 people playing ahead of it. Just odd to me. Not trying to sound rude just don’t see how such a popular game can still be out of date all this time after the game was updated, which I believe was the 24th or something.

Anyhow, I boosted as much as I could but no matter what that never seems to change the que order so idk.

The last game update was yesterday. The trainer was updated for the previous patch and the developers updated it again yesterday.

My mod is not working infinite ammo or grenades, windows store version(xbox)
News?
definitely this game and considered popular is not what it seems.

Changes:

• Unlimited Support Tool Usage cheat added