Deep Rock Galactic Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Do you have steam version?

Health is the only one I cannot get to work for steam version

Yes I do.

Ugh did the game update again?

Yeah. Updated a few hours ago.

@STN there have been bans and several threads highlighting trainers in this game through steam. They’re looking for them now

@ (everyone else) Caution is advised with any co-op play as people are now looking for people using trainers. There was a video caught of a player griefing others with unlimited grenade launcher (especially bad since this game has friendly fire). Please be responsible folks. These guys work to bring you something to make games more enjoyable, don’t abuse this tool.

3 Likes

So the trainer works online? I guess i am putting this on the backburner for a while

People that use trainers online should be banned !!

Is there anyway to reverse the unlimited money?

unlimited ammo, no overheating, unlimited gadgets work online.

I’m pretty sure this isn’t the only trainer for this game but I’ve seen a couple blatant usage videos than left me shaking my head.

Not that I know of. the good news is you still need minerals as well in order to do more than SOME level one upgrades.

Hey is there anyway for the Engineer to have infinite or just a frozen ammo amount for his sentries? I dont mean to be asking for additions to cheats but just thought it’d be a nice touch.

Nah, since people are abusing this trainer online i have made it very low priority

Having put about 40 hours in the game, I haven’t seen ANYONE using this online. I use it on solo maps with Bosco to rush for upgrades and that’s about it.

Anyways, since update 12, the Infinite Ammo/No Reload no longer works.

This guys says otherwise?

Like I said, I (As in ME PERSONALLY,) haven’t seen anyone using these and griefing others. I have only seen one person complain on the official Discord about cheaters and that’s it. The people that do use these online and do so just to ruin other peoples gaming experience should be banned, they deserve it, but don’t let the couple bad eggs ruin the dozen and put this on the backburner.

Settling in for a long weekend of gaming, hope this is updated by then. :smiley:

I’m just hoping the Infinite ammo/No Reload gets fixed so I can solo some more hazard 4’s since they fixed Bosco.

Same issue stays on then switches off on its own

Yup, but apparently it’s a low priority since people abuse the trainer online and ruin it for the rest of us.

I can’t buy any Gear Upgrades!!! please make it happen. Plus it’s updated again.

The Free Buying is only for Vanity Shop things as it says if you click the little dot next to it. Also, this game probably won’t be kept up to date as the Trainer Creator (STN) said it has a low priority since people are reportedly abusing it online.