DESOLATE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hello!
Sadly with the new update, the game crashes after a few seconds whenever cheats are activated.

Hope can be fixed soon, thank you for all your work!

Since june 9th, 2021 update getting “EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0xffffffff” whenever trainer options are enabled. keep up the awesome work!

Doesnt seem to work. game crash

Hopefully you can update for 1.3.5

The DESOLATE cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Yeah, can you maybe do 2 different Cheats for Unlimited Ammo? Cause, this Cheat also gives you unlimited Things and you cant even drop them, only if you deactivate the “Unlimited Ammo” Cheat again. Maybe, you do the Unlimited Ammo for just Unlimited Ammo, and then, Unlimited Loot or Food/Weapons etc. ?

Thanks for providing these “cheats”! I have some impairment in my hands and I could not play this game (or many others) without the help provided by these “cheats”.

The unlimited skill points seems to prevent you from learning abilities and knowledge. In another thread someone posted that you cannot learn abilities or knowledge until you have used all your perk points. I’m not sure if that is true but I have points for both abilities and knowledge that I am unable to use. If I turn off unlimited skill points then I have a negative number of perk points and still cannot use the ability/knowledge points.

Any idea how to work around this?