Destiny Maintenance To Take Game Offline For Several Hours,Iron Banner

[/img]Significant server improvements coming to Destiny tomorrow morning means services will be interrupted for several hours, developer Bungie announced in a news post earlier today.

Beginning on October 7 at 7AM Pacific, players will be unable to play the game until maintenance is complete. The down time is warranted, however, as the hot fix being applied “will improve the technology that enables players to connect to Destiny,” says the dev team. Gameplay will remain unchanged, but players should notice fewer connection issues.

Here are the details of the hot fix going live tomorrow:

Source: TheTechGame.com

Summary
Most of the changes included in this update will improve the technology that enables players to connect to Destiny. The player experience will remain unchanged, aside from the stability for some users who have encountered issues connecting to servers.

Client fixes
Added more data logging for matchmaking systems
Improved connectivity failure handling to reduce beaver (Kick To Orbit events) KTOs
Improved logging of player disconnections
Internal tools fixes to speed up our release process
Fixes to the roster system to allow us to tune the frequency of roster updates on Xbox One
Fixed a bug that allowed users to quick scope on some weapons

Server Fixes
Security fixes
Server performance improvements
Fixes to reduce the frequency of some KTOs
Better logging to help diagnose connectivity problems
Fixes to some Centipede errors that were exclusive to specific player characters

Well ill be at work atleast when they do this :smile:

Man, what am I supposed to do while Destiny’s servers are down for maintenance?!

Sleep?

Or my once friends can take some time off from Destiny and get lunch…we’ve been texting for weeks, but haven’t physically hung out in awhile. Lol

P.S.
You don’t seem to be on my XBL Friend list anymore.
:cry:

did you delete me? lol i havent touched my friends list at all haha. my gt is still SJN Aden if you wanna add me

Nope, I don’t think one would remove another than request to add them again. Lol
…I always seem to randomly lose people so I don’t know; I added you back.

glad i will be at work tomarrow

Oh no!!!
What’s everybody going to do?? thought processes will need to be put into place and people will actually have to think for a short time, bloody hell what’s the world coming to…
:laughing:

Atleast it’s while people are at work and school…