Destiny question

So I messed up on my first character so I created another character, and when I went to pick up my downloadable content and code rewards I noticed that I didn’t have some of the rewards from here…

http://www.bungie.net/7_Bungie-Weekly-Update---09052014/en/News/News?aid=12096

like Shield of Mythic, and path finder…I remember seeing them on my first character but on the second it wasnt there…how do I get them back? For some of you who are wondering where I am…I am sick atm (what a day to be sick IK) missed school, and practice, and slowly getting better…

You 100% positive you had them on your first character? Highly doubt you had shield of the mythic, but anyways everyone is having trouble not getting those legacy emblems we gotta wait for bungie to fix them. For the ones you do have go to the special orders lady in the tower and then you’ll be able to buy the ones you have unlocked for like 1 glimmer each

I remember seeing a that blue icon…I have no idea how I got it (I dont spend time posting on bungie forums) but I had it…

Well if you had it like I said it should appear at the special orders lady

I’m unsure if this shall work in this situation, but a few people have had to turn off their consoles, turn them back on, and load up Destiny for a few things to pop that weren’t prior. (ex: The “Lucky 7” achievement, people have earned the achievement at 820 or 1025 rather than the goal of 777.)