Destiny | Rants & Randomness

Congratulations!!!

You have received an ‘Honorable Mention’ from Bungie themselves…

https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=14236

2 Likes

I’m SO stoked. Been chasing that MotW emblem for a while now. Article says I have to wait until 2016 to get it though ]:

1 Like

I haven’t visited this site in about a week because the site was down when I tried to sign-in, but I had to check-in to see if it was true that it was you that made it on the Bungie Year-End Update!

Congratulations! What shall you be rewarded?

1 Like

I’ll be able to pick up Sign of Containment from the emblem kiosk come January. It’s the MotW emblem basically. It’ll be cool to have an emblem that only so many people have.

https://www.bungie.net/en/Armory/Detail?type=item&item=1443409297&itemname=Sign%20of%20Containment

This cracked me up!! :smile:

1 Like

This is the exact reason why I wait until Sunday-Monday to run Iron Banner. It’s always at least 10 times laggier than standard crucible. Why put myself through the agony I say to myself

1 Like

Finally got it. Never taking this off. So excited about it lol

2 Likes

Is the TYPE of Public Event random?

I’m trying to do the Sleeper Simlulant quest by using a tracker site which seems pretty accurate according to time windows, but the event isn’t always what I wanted.

It depends each area of a planrt has two events that can occur there so it’s not so random just RNG. You need Warsats so I would search and see what parts of the planets have Warsats.

1 Like

I know archers line on the moon & skywatch on earth drop warsats. Not really sure about venus.

This site will help you a lot:

2 Likes

If you are still having problems finding warsats let me know and I’ll assist you.

1 Like

Thanks!

I have all the WarSats finished now. The only task remaining is to dismantle a Heavy Weapon, which I honestly thought would be easy… Except I can’t find one. The only ones I have are to kept due to there light levels and I’m getting no Heavy Engram drops either. I seem to get a lot of Leg, Arms, Torso, and Class Items.

Buy an exotic you already have from the kiosk for the low price of 1 exotic shard + 2500 glimmer and dismantle it. Should work.

2 Likes

Did it work @Troy?

Haven’t tried yet, Not been near the console since you suggested the idea. I will report back!

1 Like

Success, it worked! Thanks @Zodiac

1 Like

Woo! Good stuff man. I would’ve felt pretty bad if you bought it and it didn’t work lol

I can get the Glimmer back anytime, but I get the Shard back because I dismantle the weapon again. Worked out well really, and surprised I didn’t think to do it already!

Before your idea came up, I bought a Heavy Weapon from the Gunsmith but it was only ‘uncommon’. I thought this will be fine as the description for the quest line did say that ANY Heavy Weapon should do…

1 Like

Since Crimson doubles have arrived what do you guys think about it so far? Iv’e been playing the whole week and have enjoyed the hell out of it. The loot has been great and I was able to score myself a 320 Ghost, Emotes, SRL Sparrow, Tons of Rare & Legendary Engrams and many strange coins.

I haven’t played it really. I thought about “boosting” some loot from it, but I wasn’t bothered enough to commit suicide.

I’m not a PVP person in general really.