Destiny | Rants & Randomness

I didn’t see that many people trying to Blink/Shotgun in Iron Banner, but I think it’s because teams could easily stick together and team-shot someone who was trying to rush in for those easy kills. But, if you were to search in other playlists like Skirmish, you’ll see a lot of teams using that “tactic.”

…when I see that majority of the opposing players are running shotguns I’ll switch to a sidearm because my shotguns don’t do what others do to me.

The Warpriest challenge mode was pretty dissapointing. Did the middle/middle strat and killed him without dying.

Hope the Golgoroth/Oryx challenge is better… I also find it weird the lack of promotion coming from Bungie’s end. They haven’t said anything that it’s out now. Also excited for the December update when they roll it out.

I haven’t given the “Challenge” a try yet, but I’m sure it won’t be too difficult since it involves doing what we already did as a raid group. Personally, I’m not too upset with the first challenge being easy because it may be that for a reason, to allow people to acquire at least one fragment piece and a few pieces of Lvl. 320 gear and improve to be ready for the next two challenges.

Before challenge mode: WAHHHH BUNGIE I HATE YOU RNG SUCKS

After challenge mode: WAHHHH BUNGIE I HATE YOU, CHALLENGE MODE TOO EASY WITH GUARANTEED 320 DROPS

Can’t please everyone I guess. I’m pretty content with challenge mode. The first challenge was incredibly easy, but those guaranteed drops tho. Something I’ve wanted in Destiny since launch.

Finally completed my first hard raid today and man was the loot great, So many 320 and 315 drops. Thank you Destiny for adding fixed look drops for challenge mode <3

You just beat HM for the first time?

personally i have beat hard mode with all 3 of my characters every week since the first week and my first 320’s were tuesday with the challenge on all 3 characters, it justshows how unlucky i was up until then (or how bad the rng system is for destiny your choice) and with the garanteed 320 drops i managed to fully upgrade black spindle and my yard stare to 320 plus i manages to get the harrowed pulse rifle aswell at 320 along with the artifact so i have 4 things at 320 now.

armor next week from golgaroth which the challenge involves something to do with the single bubble method (likely kill him in a certain amount of time not loosing gaze or something like that) as bungie said that those who use the single bubble method need to try something new or something.

I got a 320 defiance of yasmin with firefly and my black spindle is already at 319, decided not to infuse it because it’s only a point and the defiance is a crucible monster. I felt like I was quickscoping with a Ballista last night in control

Where has Xur gone? I know I’m not early and I know he is at the Reef this week, but I’m there right now and the door is sealed tight?!

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3vgmne/xur_moved_to_tower_hanger/

I’m right there with you man. Prior to the Warpriest challenge I hadn’t received any Lvl. 320 gear/weapons because either my Light Level wasn’t high enough for that level of gear to drop or that my RNG is horrible; I’m going with my RNG is horrible because I’ve never been that lucky with drops. (Nightfall, Engrams, Crucible, etc.) For all the times in which I’ve run this raid I have managed to only get a few Lvl. 315-317 gear to drop and so it’s hard to believe this system is easier to obtain gear than raids like Vault of Glass.

Yes sir

How do you guys feel about the soon-to-be Sparrow racing?

Reddit Link - CLICK

I’m pretty hyped for it. It’s free, I like racing games/modes, it will drop 320 gear, and it’s free.

sparrow racing will drop 320 gear? that the first time i have heard that, if i do it would only be to get the 320 gear to infuse into other gear.

and theres no way i going to sink any more cash into silver for a few emotes or a little extra gameplay that should be unlocked from the game anyway (milking destiny players for all they can, it’s getting as bad as cod in that respect).

Ran a near-flawless Oryx HM last night. Forgot to record my own audio.
I always cringe when people join up and are like “so we’re doing no-knight strat right?”
These people on the other hand wanted to do it the right way.

Literally everything you can buy from eververse is cosmetic only. It’s not mandatory to purchase, but those who do buy things, the proceeds go towards new content for us, for free, like SRL.

Complaints about it would be valid if you could buy something like 320 gear from eververse, but you can’t.

1 Like

Double post yolo

Sparrow racing is pretty awesome so far. It gets a little redundant with only two tracks but playing with a group makes it interesting.

1 Like

played a few runs with one of the new (pod racer style) sparrows and have noticed that they are much more sensitive than the previous (old style) sparrows, if you find get yourself in the middle of the pack you can be bashed around very easy.

so i can see the playstyle of most people will just be bashing other racers around and being over aggresive, the only way around this would be doing what gta online did, by adding non contact races or something where the eneviroment can still hurt you but your not affected the race lines of other racers.

Indeed this is true I have found my self in the lead many times to have my “Destiny” ended by a random rock flipping me over. Bungie pls nerf the rocks :frowning:

Also thanks to everyone who participates in this topic, More than 4K views is pretty damn awesome. :smiley:

1 Like

What Exotics could drop and will not drop using Three of Coins?

I hoping to get a Year 2 Last Word, but if I can get it using Three of Coins before I save up enough Legendary Marks for it then I will!