Destiny | Rants & Randomness

Collect all the fragments first > Raid > Finish Eris Quest > Profit :smile:

I saw this via r/DestinyTheGame and thought it was impressive.
…I mean I knew the Nightstalker was an orb machine, but this is amazing.
Enjoy!

Jesus, What gun is he using

It’s called the Zhalo Supercell and its special ability is chaining enemies together with electricity.

I need that gun

Does the supercell auto reload on kills like juju? The only year two weapons I have are none of them

Every time you get a double kill with it it automatically reloads your clip, plus it restores a small amount of super energy on each double kill. Add those perks with the chain lightning effect and it’s one of the best primaries in the game currently.

Time to farm for strange coins and pray to RNGesus

Honestly, I’m just going to either wait for Xur to sell the weapon or for RNG to reward me the weapon with an event like the Nightfall. It’s not that I can’t afford to purchase the “Three of Coins” items, it’s the fact that my luck is horrible and when I purchased the coins the first time Xur came around I had terrible luck with them!

Yep. I’m done wasting coins on 3oC. I’d rather save up and have enough coins to buy all the items Xur sells instead of chancing a duplicate every ten minutes

I mean, if you do the math the coins, are worth the purchase, but, with it being based off of luck, I don’t feel the love that often. Like you just said, I’d rather have the coins for when he’s selling the items rather then chance my crappy luck!

Tuesday was an Epic victory for me and some friends. Finished the Raid and helped them get Black Spindle and there Exotic swords within the last 7 hours. :smiley:

Even though I enjoy playing Destiny and look forward to the future of the game, I did laugh at this video.
…especially when the creator made mention how Bungie is the creator that brought us the Halo series yet the game of Destiny is what it is.

Thanks for sharing!

Loved the beta, hated the game itself. Got bored in like 2 hours. Everything he said was exactly how I felt.

Well, with the way people tend to be and me taking past experiences into consideration, I doubt anything could be said that would get you back on the game to experience it now rather then what it once was, but, what I will say, is that not everyone is fit to enjoy certain genres of games. Being that Destiny is a first-person shooter with elements of a MMO and RPG I’m not overly shocked when people admit to not staying with the game.

…I do commend you in trying it though because some people just take others opinions/believes and make their own opinion that way without truly experiencing it for themselves. (ex: I’m the type of gamer that mainly plays games like Halo, Battlefield, Gears of War, etc. and didn’t think Destiny was the kind of game for me because, even though it was being developed by the great Bungie, I didn’t think I could get into the whole MMO-side of things. But, after a good amount of research, play time, and convincing, I’m a fan of the game and can’t wait for what’s to come!)

Also, just a side note, the game has changed a lot since it released back in September (2014) so if you’re ever feel as if you have nothing to play and a friend or so asks if you want to borrow Destiny for a period of time than I’d recommend trying it, again.

All my friends gave up on it, so I got no friends playing it.

Oh. I will admit that this game is a lot better when experiencing it with friends, then again, I played the game solo (DestinyLFG) for three months until I upgraded to a Xbox One, but I guess not everyone has the same mentality or ability to do so; especially if, like you said, you don’t enjoy the game in the first place.

Holy balls guys this is a bit off topic but you guys are amazing, One week and we’re already at 1K views :smiley:

Just beat Oryx’s face in. We finally got together a group of people that aren’t idiots and can communicate and we took his ass out first try, no one even died during the sequence. I think I got the touch of malice quest? I have to farm like 50 hadium flakes but the reward was showing a white scout rifle. Got the warlock boots, the hand cannon, and the scout rifle. Pushed me up to 303 light.