Destiny | Rants & Randomness

Bungie forums have always been a mess

Just completed POE Lvl. 32 - 35 with only one other player within my fireteam; the content is a joke now!
…beat Lvl. 35 in 30mins without even having to worry about the mines!

free Motes of Light and Etheric Light for next weeks update

Might try this, especially for the new update.

just ran it twice and got no strange coins what so ever.

Yeah we ran Skolas the other night for a guy that didn’t have TTK. We beat all five rounds and skolas in less than 20 minutes, it was nuts. I remember dreading that fight lol

Yeah, my friend and I originally were just trying to get rid of our Treasure Keys because we both had an abundance of them on each character. Once we saw how easy the content had become we were considering completing the content on a weekly basis for the free materials and such! (each level may be able to be solo’ed; it’d all come down to the mines rather then the enemies/bosses)

I’m not sure if any of the graphic members are still active, but it’d be really cool to see these made into a background! (Either individual images or combined into one faction background)

…would be even cooler if that same someone were to make them into a Xbox One theme; being that new dashboard released.

[details=Open Me]

[/details]

That NM logo looks sooo dope. I need to make that into a wallpaper!

Exactly, I’m sure someone, other than myself, could create something really cool using these images!
(Someone on r/DestinyTheGame redesigned a few Destiny symbols; Factions being included. [i][u]CLICK HERE[/u][/i])

I NEED THEM WITH TRANSPERANT BACKGROUNDS PNG FORMS, They’re amazing!

I made them in to wallpapers, nothing special. I also have them with transparent backgrounds.

[details=Images]

[/details]

Ha, that’s why I hoping someone some time soon will use these to make an epic wallpaper or such! Lol

Nice man, thanks for sharing!

…if you head to r/XboxThemes I’m sure you could figure out how to piece together a new Xbox One theme using these images.

Like I stated in one of my previous posts, I’ve been wanting to get rid of theTreasure Keys that I’ve been holding on to for some time now. So, being so I’ve been completing the old Prison of Elders content. Since it was early in the morning I decided to try and complete POE - Lvl. 32 on my own. I did so, but I’d be lying to you if I said it was easy; the mines and the ‘Round 5’ boss is what gave me difficulty.

…I completed it on my Warlock because I’m OCD about keeping my three characters at the same levels for each thing. (my Warlock is only Lvl. 1 for the House of Judgement and so I’ll be getting it to Lvl. 5 then stopping.)

Also, I almost forgot, when I opened the larger treasure chest I was gifted a Gjallarhorn. Lol

Hit rank 5 IB on all my characters in less than 3 hours today, which I’ve never done. Didn’t really get much other than a 317 shell but I already have a 320 one. The 310 artifacts were nice since I was too lazy to get them on my alts.

Hand cannon dropped 3 times, also got the rocket & sniper but none of them have any good perks. I was hoping to get Nirwen’s Mercy, but it wouldn’t drop through all three characters. Bummer.

Nice, I still have to reach Rank 5 on my Warlock but that shouldn’t be too difficult thanks to the temper being at its max value. Rewards wise, since it seems that one has to do poorly to be rewarded anything, I haven’t been gifted anything like the Iron Banner weapons; mainly just Legendary Engrams that turn into marks, Rare items, or materials like Motes of Light. (I still think Bungie needs to agree the reward system more because I find it very annoying that someone can get all the gear for being carried to a victory)

Items Received Since Tuesday:

• IB Chest - Hunter - Int/Str - (291)
  • IB Chest - Titan - Int/Dis - (297)
  • IB Shell - Int/Str - (311)
  • IB Shell - Dis/Str - (310)
  • IB Shell - Int/Dis - (310)
  • IB Boots - Titan - Int/Str - (316)
  • IB Ship (The best item I’ve been gifted besides the Int/Dis shell)

I dunno man, I saw everyone in my group get multiple weapon drops. Maybe you just had bad luck this time around, the loot tables are much improved over the last IB.

I think that all players on the winning team should at least get something, while the top 3 players get gear.

I guess so because, for majority of the games, the same players and I were placing on the top of the leaderboard and not getting that great of rewards where as the bottom of the board was getting everything. (ex: I saw two Ghost Shells and a HMG drop to the same two or three players that were constantly placing on the bottom.) I know it isn’t their say in what they get dropped and so I’m going to blame them for getting the better rewards, just their in-game performance, but that’s why I still believe the reward system within Destiny needs work.

…I don’t understand why they don’t create a separate reward system for those who perform well; it may suck for those who can’t excel in the Crucible/Strikes but it could give those people an incentive to improve at the game rather then continue to suck.

I have not played this game in some time now… I feel it’s a little too rewarding now, as in: “I enjoyed the original grind, now it’s almost just handed to me.”

Obviously everyone is entitled to an opinion, but I’ll have to disagree with you in that statement. Things like the Iron Banner packages should have been implemented since the beginning but everything can’t be perfect from the beginning so I’m not going stress the issue too much. But, I will say that it’s complete asinine for Bungie to gift everyone weapons like the Conspiracy Theory-D and 1000-Yard Stare with top-tier perks from something as easy as a mission. (At least the quest exotics require you to go through an extensive amount of work to earn it, those two weapons just require someone to complete the TTK quest(s).)

Conspiracy theory got me many kills earlier. Still nothing compared to my old Two to the Morgue. Had shot package, hammer forged, AND kneepads. Then bun-gee changed the perks on it and it’s worthless now.

Which I still don’t see the purpose in because people still main shotguns with blink…

I tried shotgun blinking during IB on my hunter and it was way more difficult than it used to be, the gun readies incredibly slow after a blink.

I don’t think Conspiracy Theory is a great shotgun for this but it’s all I had to use. I will usually just use it when I’m running away from someone and need to turn around quick after I run past a corner, the ROF sucks.