Destroy All Humans! Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Destroy All Humans!
This is the official discussion topic of the Destroy All Humans! Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Invisible
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. Unlimited Health Saucer
5. Unlimited Energy Weapons
6. Unlimited DNA
7. One-Hit Kills
8. Unlimited Jetpack
9. Unlimited HoloBob

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/29/2020
    Started development

• 07/29/2020
    Released trainer with 9 cheats

• 08/03/2020
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

The Destroy All Humans! cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

3 Likes

hmm all 9 cheats dont work :frowning:

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @QOmega. :slight_smile:

First of all, ensure your copy of the game is legitimately purchased from Steam. If you got the game from the GOG store or have a cracked version, then this trainer will not work. You can vote for a GOG trainer to be made via the WeMod desktop app if that’s the store you got it from.

If it is from Steam, next ensure that you have not opted into any beta or experimental versions of this game, which the trainer does not and most likely never will support due to it being uneconomical to do so.

If you’re not, then try this and see if there’s any difference:

1. Launch the game via Steam. Wait on the main menu for five minutes.
  2. Alt+Tab to WeMod. Press Play.
  3. Alt+tab back to the game.
2 Likes

But He must specific which version his trainer works on some times they write on it like steam or gog but sometimes they dont write on it

We always state what platform the game is for. If the platform is listed as official then it is whatever the game developers platform is such as rockstar launcher.

Destroy All Humans! Cheats and Trainer for Steam

works great for me so far :grinning: love it :heartpulse:

1 Like

This trainer worked perfectly up until the very last mission, the game kinda glitches and you get stuck not being able to fight or take away the enemies health, not sure if it’s on my end, the trainers or the game has a convenient last mission anti-cheat built in

1 Like

Thank you for your report! Nice job getting to the end game so quickly! :blush:

If you would be willing to private message me your save we can take a look and see if there’s something we can do or if the game is scripted and requires the trainer to be disabled :+1:

possible to get a freeze timer option?

WHY would I legit purchase any game? So is this common? Please lmk ASAP so I can cancel my sub as 90% of my games are NOT legit. Thanks guys!

WeMod does not condone or support using cracked games.

3 Likes

Thanks again to MAF!!!

For creating this fabulous new trainer for DAH !

And the LEGIT Steam version of it …wink

:slight_smile:

1 Like

BUT, cheating IS??? Amazing…

It sure is when you play singleplayer like the trainer is made for.
Oh wait you use the trainer for multiplayer too ?

There is a difference between committing a crime and making games more enjoyable. I’m sorry if you are unhappy with our decision but we didn’t support pirated games when we made xbox 360 tools. You should support the developer by purchasing the game.

3 Likes

when turn on cheats for this game and and when i press f1 then it turn on then turn off after 1 second fix this i have latest game version download and reinstalled wemod and the game

Welcome to the community @KhawarFN. :slight_smile:

Please ensure your copy of this game is legitimately purchased from Steam.

• If your copy is from GOG then this trainer will not work as it was made for the Steam version. You can, however, vote for a GOG trainer to be made via the WeMod desktop app.
  • If your copy is cracked, then this trainer (and likely any other trainer on the internet) will not work due to the fact it isn’t technically the Steam version anymore as it has been changed too much by the crackers. There is no fix for this other than purchasing the game.

Others in this thread seem to report that the trainer works perfectly, except for one person who is using an illegal cracked copy.

hi i have a legit copy from steam and the cheats arent working. they just going on go off real quick i try the alt tab play but it didnt work

3 Likes

Same issue here, legit copy and every cheat disables instantly when hitting hot key.

2 Likes