Destroy All Humans! Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Okay, I know this has been said in the past, but I cant get the cheats to work. I’ve got a legit Steam copy, I can get the trainer to show as “playing” but the buttons just activate/deactivate instantly so I cant actually use it. I don’t have pro so I need to use the hotkeys, is there something I’m doing wrong?

Hey @FerinRosca. :slight_smile:

Please click the History button, which is under the Play button in the trainer, and make sure the most recent trainer in the list is selected.

Then try this:

1. Launch the game via Steam. Wait on the main menu for 5 minutes.
  2. Alt+tab to WeMod. Press play.
  3. Alt+tab back to the game.

I did give that a try and it still happened the same way. The most recent version in the history is from 13 days ago. I tried waiting and alt-tab, but I have dual monitors so I was able to have WeMod up on my other screen anyways.

Never would use a trainer in MP bro…now THAT would really be cheating. I AM a Pirate but I do have SOME dignity!

1 Like

I’d just like to get this trainer working, so I can enjoy the story mode without having to replay some things over and over.

Make sure WeMod is added as an exception in your antivirus program.
Sometimes antiviruses mistake trainers for threats because of the way they work (which is by injecting values into the game’s memory addresses within your PC’s RAM).

This post should help with that: Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game. :slight_smile:

Still not working, I’ve confirmed its not being blocked because I can use other trainers in WeMod just fine. Tried the waiting trick previously recommended and still nothing.

This does not confirm it’s not being blocked. Antiviruses can decide to have an issue with a specific game trainer while being fine with others.

I have tried completely disabling my antivirus/malware programs and it still did not make a difference.

If your AV deleted a file of WeMod’s, simply disabling the AV won’t recover that file. You need to follow all steps in the link I gave.

Slow down, follow each step in the entire post in the correct order: Destroy All Humans! Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

If you’re still having an issue after following every step from the top to the bottom of that post:

1. Use the trainer with the game until it fails.
  2. Click the down arrow in the top-right of WeMod, next to your username.
  3. Go to Settings. Scroll down to the “Save Log” section.
  4. Download the log as a .txt file and then upload it to a reply in this thread by clicking this button on the toolbar:

I hadn’t tried that yet, so I followed every step it gave, and still no change. Here is the log per your instructions. I hope this is right.

WeMod.log (21.7 KB)

In custom installation to fix cheat. moove " DH-Win64-Shipping " on Custom installation

Destroy All Humans! \ DH \ Binaries \ Win64 \ DH-Win64-Shipping

And play =)

Looking at your log, it looks like you do not have the 64-bit .exe attached to WeMod.
Try the post above this one. :slight_smile:

Thank you!!! It finally worked.

Glad to hear that it works now. Was a bit of a battle to figure it out, but got there in the end. :slight_smile:

Enjoy the game with WeMod! :slight_smile:

needs update, only the unlimited dna is working plz and thank you

needs update plz and thank you only the unlimited dna is working

Can someone give me some advice on this?
I can use the cheats and everything perfectly fine, but DAH will not save my progress. Every time I quit, it goes back to the last mission I completed before using WeMod.

Thanks.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Make sure that your game is saved before quitting. I understand that this game does not have a manual saving feature. Only auto-saves which are triggered at certain in-game points.

The trainer itself won’t prevent saving. Trainers do not touch game files or game saves at all, they just inject some code into your PC’s RAM.

purchased my copy from epic store. legit. do not work.

unless epic store is selling illegal software. my copy is fine. but its does not work