Destroy All Humans! Cheats and Trainer for Steam

same

The cheats work perfectly for me.
Well, I don’t use hot keys. I just alt-tab an manually activate them with the sliders.
Could that be the issue for the people that it don’t work for?

Try alt-tabbing and activate them manually.

The activation method makes no difference.

I do not manage to launch via the epic game launch I activate it and two seconds later its withdraws it from me

That’s because this is for steam version of the game.

The Destroy All Humans! cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

really could use a stop timer option :slight_smile:

can you add a cheat for unlimited saucer weapons please

i beat the entire game with this mod (story-line) loved it by the way.
                    some notes about the use of this trainer

help for developer and users:

1. the game is challenging even with chats assuming you want to complete every mini challenge(later levels get more changeling. you can like the challenge or hate it depending if you want an easy win or some challenge.

2. some cheats actually lose you your objective ~ a non spoiler example you may have something you need to protect but the "one hit kill" will also take the health from the target you need to protect. you have to just experiment with the cheats to see what will help and hurt your mission. witch in the right hands could be a fun riddle of its own.

3. the final level, final boss has glitches while using the mod i turned some cheats on and off to finish beat her. an example during that fight the purple energy blast gets stuck on your head preventing you from attacking.

finishing on a positive love the game love the help from the trainer and having fun playing god and completing the extras to each area. thank you to the creator of this trainer. i hope i helped you move forward with either development or use of this trainer.

happy gaming

1 Like

Mr Antifun, Beautiful work as always… regarding the stop timer option i would definitely like that option… or even a slowmo setting?
Some of the challenges are a nightmare but throughly enjoyable

Okay, I know this has been said in the past, but I cant get the cheats to work. I’ve got a legit Steam copy, I can get the trainer to show as “playing” but the buttons just activate/deactivate instantly so I cant actually use it. I don’t have pro so I need to use the hotkeys, is there something I’m doing wrong?

Hey @FerinRosca. :slight_smile:

Please click the History button, which is under the Play button in the trainer, and make sure the most recent trainer in the list is selected.

Then try this:

1. Launch the game via Steam. Wait on the main menu for 5 minutes.
  2. Alt+tab to WeMod. Press play.
  3. Alt+tab back to the game.

I did give that a try and it still happened the same way. The most recent version in the history is from 13 days ago. I tried waiting and alt-tab, but I have dual monitors so I was able to have WeMod up on my other screen anyways.

Never would use a trainer in MP bro…now THAT would really be cheating. I AM a Pirate but I do have SOME dignity!

1 Like

I’d just like to get this trainer working, so I can enjoy the story mode without having to replay some things over and over.

Make sure WeMod is added as an exception in your antivirus program.
Sometimes antiviruses mistake trainers for threats because of the way they work (which is by injecting values into the game’s memory addresses within your PC’s RAM).

This post should help with that: Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game. :slight_smile:

Still not working, I’ve confirmed its not being blocked because I can use other trainers in WeMod just fine. Tried the waiting trick previously recommended and still nothing.

This does not confirm it’s not being blocked. Antiviruses can decide to have an issue with a specific game trainer while being fine with others.

I have tried completely disabling my antivirus/malware programs and it still did not make a difference.

If your AV deleted a file of WeMod’s, simply disabling the AV won’t recover that file. You need to follow all steps in the link I gave.

Slow down, follow each step in the entire post in the correct order: Destroy All Humans! Cheats and Trainer for Steam.

If you’re still having an issue after following every step from the top to the bottom of that post:

1. Use the trainer with the game until it fails.
  2. Click the down arrow in the top-right of WeMod, next to your username.
  3. Go to Settings. Scroll down to the “Save Log” section.
  4. Download the log as a .txt file and then upload it to a reply in this thread by clicking this button on the toolbar: