Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Game update went live today. Easy crafting (only the upgrading weapons aspect, although if you get the micro assembler aug, it breaks totally), ghost mode, infinite ammo, infinite gadgets and others are broken once more.

4 Days into the patch, Ghost mode, ammo, gadgets, anything consumable all broken. Usually quick to update so idk whats going on.

Someone Update this MoD thooo evrything is outdated ā€¦???

The Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added support for latest version v1.4 Build 545.5

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Cant play game always crash when activate trainer @STiNGERR

Same thing as @YorHa for me. The second I activate anything, game waits for three to seven seconds, and then bam. Crashes on the spot. Seeing a bit of a pattern where the trainer gets updated and works perfectly, but then anywhere from one to three days later, the game updates, breaking it again. Before, only a few options would just not work, but this time the whole game crashes. Please see what is wrong as soon as you can.

The trainer doesnt work in patch 7 and the system rift ,it crashes the game
Pls fix it

@STiNGERR people need ya

@STiNGERR ,I CHOOSE YOU!!!

I tried this trainer but it seems not to work on my steam version of the game, I donā€™t have any DLCā€™s as of yet. Some of the mods are triggered but donā€™t work and others seem to just crash the gameā€¦

the game is updated to the latest version but without any dlcā€™s installedā€¦

any idea what is wrong with it?

It looks like there is an issue with the latest update. @STiNGERR will look into it shortly.

@mgxp Right-click Deus Ex Mankind Divided from your library,select properties,betas,and select v1.4_build545.5
This will switch the version back before the update and the trainer will work properly.

I did what Ratentaisou said and then it seems to work :slight_smile:

Thanks, that worked i will keep an eye out for any updates so I can opt out again of the previous build :wink:

@mgxp Glad it worked for you :slight_smile:

Tried it, worked, but It will not let you play System Rift in 1.4.

System rift is a DLC. Does it crash when you try to use it in System rift?

Yes. It wonā€™t work on 1.4, because System rift requires the game to be patched, and Gameā€™s build should be v1.7, 551.7.

So, if you have reverted back to the previous game version, which is 1.4, the DLC might not work properly.

An update will be released as soon as i redownload the gameā€¦

3 Likes

I did initially, and it crashed. So I ran tests to see if it was an individual mod or a certain combination of mods, and results pointed towards any mod crashing it. So ran the same battery of tests in the main game, and it all returned the same results.

@pdhar I have re-updated to 1.7 build 551.7.

@STiNGERR Awesome man. Thanks for the continued support!