Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Cheats and Trainer for Steam

@STiNGERR Umm,so does that means after you update a trainer,you uninstall the game??? :confused:

Nah, I donā€™t think he meant to say that. You donā€™t have to uninstall the game. Just wait for an updated Trainer from the developer, to be released.

Maybe, @STiNGERR needs to re-download this full game on his system, due to some reason, but I donā€™t think you need to uninstall it.

If your game is already patched and updated, the trainer will work, once @STiNGERR updates it, IMO.

@pdhar Errrā€¦no,you got it all wrong. I was asking @STiNGERR that does he uninstalled the game after updating the trainer? :sweat_smile:

Oh, Lolā€¦My bad then. Sorry for any misunderstanding. :grinning:

Does the new paid subscription version work with the latest patch? I donā€™t really have an issue paying for a reliable trainer, but I would like to know if it works before signing up. Thank you.

Which PAID subscription are you talking about, the DIAMOND membership, or some other thing ?

Because, all the WeMod trainers are FREE of cost, and you donā€™t have to pay anything to use any said TRAINER, for that matter.

You can just download and install the INFINITY tool, and start using the gameā€™s trainer.

The ā€œDiamondā€ paid subscription is not a compulsion. But, if you want to support WEMOD, and the associated game developers, then you can upgrade to this plan.

Yes, the Diamond level subscription. I like this Infinity app better than risking a random .EXE file from some other site, so paying for it isnā€™t something Iā€™m opposed to. I thought maybe the ā€œGet access to tools before anyone elseā€ meant youā€™d get access to the updated trainers faster.

The Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added support for latest version v1.7 Build 551.7

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

Top stuff man. Will test after I get my relative from the commuter train.

We currently do not have any Diamond only trainers. The subscription at this point in time simply supports the site and developers along with providing access to the remote.

Nexxus has launched build 565.4

http://steamcommunity.com/app/337000/discussions/0/343787920137211929/

I presume that this trainer wonā€™t work with build 565.4?

I am to assume that the trainer does not currently work with the newest Patch. [As it keeps crashing when I activate anything]

Which is annoying as I was hoping to play the game the way I wanted to instead of the way SquareEnix dictates I should.

What a horrible ā€œgolden ageā€ we live in when a single player game actively prevents us from using cheats.

I ask you, do we have no agency?!

Are we not permitted to augment ourselves in anyway we should so choose?!

The trainer actually needs an update from the author, so there has been some misunderstanding here.

The last post made by the developer was around 12 days ago, in which he added support for the version v1.7 Build 551.7, but since then the game got few more parches.

Kindly give @STiNGERR some time to update the trainer.

If you want to continue using this current Trainer, without any crashes, then try to rollback to the previous game build, which is 1.7, build 551.7, for the time being, if this can be done.

The latest game version and build is 582.1, as of now, v1.9 build 582.1_P9.

The only problem Iā€™m occasionally getting, is that my energy meter depletes even when I have ā€œunlimited energyā€ activated.

The game only crashed once and hung twice for a few seconds. But that could also be a problem with the game itself, since people are still having issues with the game evven after a new patch is being installed.

For example, Iā€™m pretty sure that whenever NPCā€™s are talking to each other, they are supposed to have subtitles when this is enabled, which isnā€™t the case. Same thing can be said about some NPCā€™s you can talk to having no secondary textlines (I donā€™t have any problems understanding what they say, but some areaā€™s in Prague are kinda noisy, which makes it hard to hear them or even eavesdrop on civilians on the street that are talking to each otherā€¦).

Oh, and 2 bugged police officers. One that kept walking in front of a wall outside an apartment (knocked him out and stole his ammo and Combat Rifle, because I thought it could trigger another bug. The stealing part was just for extra ammo. :stuck_out_tongue: ) and the other that was standing in a weird pose (sometimes looked as if he was tap-dancing) next to the bank. His head made some weird twists when I talking to him.

The Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added support for latest version v1.9 Build 582.1

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

Thank for this great Trainer, i realy like it, to have a little help on hard points :innocent:

Can somebody please tell me how to use that easy crafting. Credits, praxis working just fine but when upgrading weapons nothing happens I use spare parts normally.

Looks like todayā€™s update breaks the trainer again. When I try to enable cheats, the game crashes.

Using some cheats on this trainer completely crashes my game, namely no aug overheat and a few others. No error codes, no lag, just random crashing straight to desktop. Game has been updated 3 times in the last week so that could also be a reason.

Have you tried with the latest update? i pushed an update a day ago. Let me know after testing it out.