Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yup! Just tested yesterday and it’s all working fine! Sometimes I have to reactivate all cheats (turn them off then on) when I go through a loading screen or if I view a cutscene because they get cancelled and I’ll randomly run out of power or ammo, but other than that there are no crashes!

1 Like

'd be nice to have a hack to remove the distance limit on the Icarus Dash (when charging, for example, where you can aim the destination).

Awesome job so far :sunglasses:

Hi, I am new to this site, I don’t know where to find the library to deactivate the update, can you please help? Thanks in advance :grinning:

Right click game on steam and go to properties.
It shouldnt be hard.

So far the inf ammo & no reload doesn’t work. And also inf stamina doesn’t stay activated.

Steam version with latest patch

edit
Req: Max/Inf Parts

Oh, I thought he was talking about the trainer’s update, I didn’t realise he was talking about the actual game, thanks :sweat_smile: :smiley:

Good you figured it out then :slight_smile:

The trainer has been updated. Can anyone confirm all the mods are working

Hello!
Just wanted to say that I love Infinity and have been using it for a few games so far. For DE: MKD I’ve been able to use all the features, which have all worked beautifully – until now. For the past week, there has been some that are not working like they did before? The Infinite Stamina is not staying on and more importantly (for me) the Infinite Energy is not working at all? Any idea to why this may be? Thanks for your time!

1 Like

Game was updated, i will look into it…

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue.

Thanks for the trainer. Haven’t tried everything yet, but one thing doesn’t work for me: Unlimited Ammo. Does it need some combination with another cheat? I don’t get any error message, just depleted ammo.

1 Like

?? I don’t see an option Unlimited Parts

its a request to see it added to the list.

Ah, “Request”, not “Required”. So how about Unlimited Ammo? Should I wait for an update of the trainer?

@bartveld @SenpaiSalad @PheonixKhore Trainer updated

Works perfectly now. Thanks!

Trainer updated again

1 Like

Hey Guys, pretty much all the mods/cheats work except teleport, I was wondering if you could get this cheat working, beats running to the next quest/objective, Thanks in Advance, 1

so here is my little bug report (i´m using the German version of the game with English language maybe that makes a coding difference) the unlimited stamina and ghost mode cheats don´t work as that they turn off instantly when i´m tuning them on.
Also some thing doses´t let me use the EMP ammo to disable something it just won´t get disabled so i cant complete the shooting range.
thats all i hope it gets fixed.