Devil May Cry 5 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Do we know how and where to request an update for this? I see many active peeps on here.

There would be a specific button called “Request Update” just above where you would select the trainer. This particular one had it, but it was gone for some reason. I am also waiting to have that re-appear so we can request for one as the current patch makes the trainer crash the game.

2 Likes

For some reason, I don’t see it too. I have sent an email to the support team to help figure out why it’s not there.

“Request update” appeared yesterday and i did contribute to the voting to find out its gone in a couple of hours :rofl:

1 Like

now what

Thanks, This one works flawlessly. Too bad the wemod one doesn’t do update anymore

1 Like

Would love it if WeMod updated the Trainer as the current one crashes the game or just doesn’t work anymore.

From what I’ve played it seems that the Devil trigger cheats, or at least the unlimited devil trigger, are incompatible with god mode. Though I’ve only gotten to where I play as V for the first time.

It could really use an update, since in the Blood Palace you can’t use any other cheats except Unlimited Devil Breakers.

They put in “Steam Virgil” in the trainer that we can vote for an update. It is odd as it seems to be treated like a different game. Anyway, the vote count is pretty low right now, and a few of us have provided their tokens for the update.

Correction, it’s the Devil trigger cheat itself that’s causing the game to crash.

1 Like

When I activate the Unli Devil trigger and used it the game freezes and crashes

1 Like

it needs to be updated badly the only thing that’s working when i played is godmode

1 Like

Can confirm that using the Infinite DT mod causes the game to flat out crash. Is there any way this can be fixed?

God Mode still has DT drain on some instances.

instant crash on using Unlimited DT. hope a fix can be made.

Trainer needs updating, I just installed the steam version of DMC 5 and god mode just about works. Anything else causes game to crash.

Use the Vergil version of the cheats. The original won’t work because it’s not up to date.

Game keeps crashing when using the trainer. So was wondering if there will be any updates and fixes please

1 Like

But does it work for V’s part?