DEVOUR Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i cant enable option 2(super flashlight), and option 4(undetected by anna). maybe need a little update

Not Working:

1. Super Flashlight
  2. UnDetected by Anna

I think MAF updated the trainer and hours later another game update was pushed making it pointless. lol

Glad I got some play in last night. The Undetected by Anna worked great until the next patch got pushed lol knew this would happen, should have kept my Steam in Offline mode

As of 4/23 anna detection still does not work.

A goat spawner cheat or a hay spawner cheat would be cool.

I would like a medkit cheat most of all if thats possible.

1 Like

still waiting for update :cry:

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t know how to get a moderator to reply to the thread and mark it as outdated, because in the app it stills says, “needs testing”, there’s enough testing already, it doens’t work. Not only that, there’s not longer one map and one enemy now, so the title “Undetected by Anna” is not longer aplicable, that is outdated aswell.

3 Likes

The DEVOUR cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

The only thing that works is unlock all doors and unlimmited uv battery

1 Like

anna still can found me :cry:

1 Like

sadly she still detects us, maybe the update to the game came just after the update to the game mod?

1 Like

Maybe if it’s possible it would be easier to include a freeze AI cheat or even a highlight goats cheat. It seems as though all the cheats other than “undetectable by Anna” work on both maps (farmhouse and asylum). She seems to ignore you if you don’t run into her although eventually she will grab you anyway.

2 Likes

I have the same problem. I also agree with your suggestions. Those would be really really nice. Also, it would be great if the demons didn’t attack you either.

1 Like

As of 5/4 6:41pm PST undetected doesn’t work and strong flashlight doesn’t work. The game did just update today so hopefully the cheats can be fixed quickly. Undetected by Anna has never worked in any of the update though.

Undetected by Anna has worked in the past, it’s just never been very practical.

1 Like

I have Cheat ESP Rat, Goat, Item, Collectibles and some super feature, like spawn key, ESP Item, Unlock and Skin, Spawn Goat. If u interesting just contact me. joseph@nirmalab.com

waiting for a new release compatible with the version 1.3.0 released yesterday

The DEVOUR cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Undetected by Anna cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Undetected by Anna still does not work tested 5/14, 10:58pm PST

Undetected by Anna doesnt work 15/5/21 5:44pm AEST
The Super Flashlight only works about 2-5 minutes after the game has started.
UV Works perfectly fine and so does the doors.
Some new additions like faster walking and running speed would be cool and another addition should be where all the gas cans/fuses hay/bowls and medkits would be outline similar to when you are knocked in a certain radius where you are. (Applys to goats/rats aswell)
Also id possible it would be nice to add a noclip for the demons crawling/wheeling around so we can just run through them and they do not bother us,
but before any of that please just fix undetected by anna/molly