Diablo 3 Paragon 100 +others

This is the account.dat file that is in your save file. It has the following:
-Paragon 100
-Gem crafter 10 (with all gem plans learned)
-600+ Hellfire ring materials
-300+ Infernal Machines
-Infernal Staff of Herding
-GEMS
-CRAFTING SUPPLIES
-TOMES, etc.
-90M+ Gold
-Legendary/rare items
-Pre-order items (might be in there not sure if I stashed them or not)

THIS IS NOT A CHARACTER!!!
If you don’t want to lose stuff in your stash then put it in a character’s inventory!
This will change your challenge progress but I have been working on completing all the challenges (it takes time)

Like if you use this and feedback please :smile:

Account.dat

EDIT: This will let you keep your characters and become paragon 100

1 Like

Thanks for posting this! This will entertain a lot of people for a while… xD

If anyone finds some epic gear or figures out how to mod the gear stats I will add better items to this :smile:

How do you use this? Do you have to start a new character?

Edit: forgot to save … N00b

Couldn’t you explain me really quickly how all that shiet works ? :stuck_out_tongue: thanksz

hey im looking for a barbarian hero with all legendaries with around 300-900k damage and like 100-250k health if you have a save please send it to me mine got corrupted and i need a new one otherwise im really bored >.>

EXPLANATION: Put this where your account.dat file is and you have awesome things in your stash and are paragon 100 etc. etc.

I am working on farming awesome gear for each character… and until I get a set for each character that is actually good I won’t have a save with gear sry

It’s a shame that achevis are unlocked by challenges in game. Because I beat the game legit after transferring a Chr over, and beat game 3 times with a modded Chr and I haven’t earned a single achievement in that game yet. Lol…

NVM i’ve learned myself and that’s ****ing awesome , but that would be fine if you could just fix moar golds and moar legendaries :smiley: with Paragon like idk 10 , would be great <3

hey guys i am looking for a barbarian with good gear if you have a save let me know please!! (please no modded stats)

Might be flamed for this but…

Why cheat in a game like this? The whole point is to level up your Character and skills while finding cool stuff, what’s the point in cheating the level and automatically having everything? It would just get boring really quickly. Anyways cool for sharing I guess.

You could always start with a L1 character that either had modded stats/money and strictly legit game gear or one that just had money and no mod to the stats . personally I like the idea of being able to buy the gear as it becomes available rather than count pennies…well golds and level up as the game progresses changing out gear as I go. . As long as you’re not hurting anyone’s game you should be able to play just about any way you enjoy.

“not a valid Con Stfs package” what am i doing wrong?

If anyone can give me a tutorial it would be greatly appreciated.
I’ve tried everything that i used to do while modding saves in the past and nothing has worked for me. “not a valid stfs package” error keeps coming up.

You have to swap out the gpd inside of the content tab inside of the your save.

WRONG: please read the posts before putting input you replace the account.dat file inside your save with this on then rehash

thanks for the save… used this to get through act I real quick and make a couple hellfire rings before swapping back in my old acount.dat … basically people keep complaining i was paragon 100… but hey just give it a few weeks/months and everyone will have it anyway

Now I just need to back up my stuff, rehash it to another profile is the quickest… and then PLAY :smile: yay thxs…

Thanks for the post dude. Love the idea of not having to spend months getting paragon 100 and just focusing on leveling alts.