Diablo II: Resurrected Cheats and Trainer

+1

The Diablo II: Resurrected cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

thanks again for all that you do big smile

Changes:

1 Like

Changes:

1 Like

have a problem, after i turned on super mana and health it can’t be turned off? it permanently becomes boosted even though i have closed and opened the game again.

I have the Bug that my game crashes after using the cheats after opening my companion’s inventory.

Changes:

um none of cheats work

1 Like

Cheats now require in game action to show effect, like spend stat points to see the stats cheats effect .

tyy

Hi,
Super mana does not work.

1 Like

Seconded. Super Mana is not working. It will replenish your mana when you push the button, but then it depletes as normal.

1 Like

Same here, super mana is borked. Fix pahrese

That is very annoying to lose the gold when you buy something. Is it possible to fix this?

The only way I found was to put the gold in your stash then buy something it should only take that amount away from your stashed gold not what your carrying

1 Like

Please, update the trainer for recently cracked Elamigos version) 1.3.70409_patch 2.4.3 (29.06.2022)

WeMod does not condone piracy, and the trainer creators will not update the trainers to work with cracked games.

1 Like

Ah, okay. It works anyway). Take care.

Hello, got this game couple of days ago and have problem with super health cheat. I have died several times in the game, maybe you know what’s the issue? Thanks.