Diablo II: Resurrected Cheats and Trainer

also, the cheats only function on an Offline charactor only, they do not work on an online toon

the stat points/skill points you have to have at least 1 point before the cheat will activate, same with the gold, you have to have at least 1 gold for it to function, not all the cheats are functioning as intended, since this was a pretty quick release, im sure there are bugs and coding to work out on the next update

yup, itā€™s all good, iā€™m sometimes a bit slow to pick up on the finer points of the cheats sometimes, lolā€¦old ageā€¦

Figured out how to make Set Stats and Skill Points work:
must have at least 1 stat / 1 skill point to work*

1. Set Stats to ā€œ100ā€ ā†’ Click ā€œSetā€
  2. Save and Exit the game to get back to char lobby
  3. Re-enter game and now 100 stats points will work

Repeat for inifinite stats

Bugs:

• Seems like using Super Health in offline just result in getting 1shot death by mobs.
1 Like

Thanks for this cheat, and to everyone else here helping people to better understand how to use this trainer! :heart:

On my side, I donā€™t know if Iā€™m all alone with this bug, but when setting one of the ā€œsuperā€ cheats, the mobs become invincible if Iā€™m near them. But If I got far enough, they can be killed again.

Edit: Actuallyā€¦ it could be the infinite mana that does not work properly. Visually, it could indicate that the mana is full but might, in fact, be empty in the memory of the game or something like that.

Iā€™m just using the trainer for the stat + skill points, and itā€™s working great for me. Amazing how fast the trainer came out. Really enjoying my offline playthrough. Much less grindy with this trainer!

Can I use these in online? I just want gold? Will I get banned if I use it on a online character? Thanks!

I tried online and the trainer did not work! But I think that the chances to get banned would be higher online than offline. Beware, Blizzard is not kind with cheaters generally, no second chance.

If itā€™s multiplayer mode of any kind, these trainers never work. They always emphasize that.

2 Likes

Does the SPEED HACK works like the Cheat engine speed hack?
I tried Cheat Engine and it doesnt work, It fails to inject DLL and the game crashesā€¦ Im looking forward for this trainer, because the game feels soooo slow

Nothing works on Online Mode.

Well of course none of these would work online because WeMod is intended only for solo or offline play besides that trying to do so online would risk you to possibly get banned by Blizzard and we all know blizz isnā€™t very kind to cheaters and hackers no second chances you just get banned.

1 Like

Been doing some testing on this. The strength and dexterity stats work and increase damage, block chance etc. The enerygy and vitality do nothing but display in on char stats. Your life and mana do not increase.
The stats is again display only as when I set to 100 it only allowed me 5 stat points. The skills set to 100 did however give me 100 skill points.
The maximum amount you can give yourself is also 100. If possible, 1000 would be better but that is just my opinion.
The life cheat sets life to 100 whereas the stamina and mana gives 1000.
The set gold cheat works perfectly fine and allows you to buy items with the cheated amount.
The speed hack works fine also.
All tested on Single Player.
I hope this helps.

1 Like

Would I also be able to make a request please? In the update, can we look for options for breakpoints and MF etc? That would be amazing and save having to use cheat engine to do it.

Infinite respec would be welcome.

i notest the super health instantly kills you, atri and skill point dont work, unles i need atlest 1 point first

1 Like

if you make stat point changes, save and exit before using then come back in, it worked for me

1 Like

How far into the game are you? MAF made sure to set the value pretty low so it wouldnā€™t do this.

So far To use skill/stat point as its been said before already, you NEED at least 1 point each while in game set value to whatever you want like 100, Leave come back and boom now oyu can saftly use your 100 points. to do this multi times dont spend all your points, save and exit, set points to zero go back in game set value to 100 save and exit come back and boom more points.

as for everything else i have not used since ifirst tried because they are broken or dont work as intended. im in act 2 with a sorc so i use a lot of mana can can tell you straight up the mana or health dont work.

the gold works but will crash game if you decrese in game or least it does for me.

Make sure you set gold to your max cap! ex: level 10 = max gold cap 100k, if you set over the amount, game will crash when you try to gamble. Then make a purchase, set gold again before the next purchase.

2 Likes