Diablo II: Resurrected?

I saw a post from about a year ago asking for a trainer, with somebody suggesting that one that MrAntiFun had done in the past (twenty years, has it been that long?!) might be adapted… with the remaster (hopefully) a month away, I wonder if anyone might be considering it for the new-and-improved D2.

The big problem I might see is that the new 2 is going to run into the same problem that D3 does, in that it’s all server-sided. I mean, I know there is a trainer for the single-player aspects of an otherwise online-all-the-time game (StarCraft II - and thank you, by the way, I’ve got a lot of good stuff in my collections after achievement running through that, lol)… have any of you folks done the last two weekends of beta testing to see how/if it might work?

Ta,
J.

Hello!

When the game is publicly released, the trainer developers will see if a trainer is possible if the game is popular with WeModders.

Aside from not really having the time to play-test beta versions, using the beta version of games to see if a trainer is possible is not very accurate. Everything in beta versions are subject to change. So it would just be too time-consuming and uneconomical. :slight_smile: