Diablo III Hellfire Ring

Managed to farm the materials to get one of the most awesome rings in the game, a great ring for any char as it has no level requirement! Thought I’d share it, there are enough materials on this save to craft the ring 100+ times :thumbsup:

Some pictures:

[details=Open Me]

[/details]

[b]Download[/b]

is there any possible way you can find out how to change the name of the characters?? great saves btw! but one problem, my friend has the same saves as me and now when we play together we share the same loot, so i was wondering if there is a way to change the name to make it less suspicious and having our own loot??

can you trade items? if so could someone trade this with me? haha

Yes, thankfully you can :smiley: Just extract the hero .dat file from your savegame, decrypt it using D3Decrypt, pop it in to a hex editor and right at the top you’ll see the character name. You can change it this way, but the only down side is (for now) when you rename the hero, the name must always stay the same length. You can see it here:

Open Me

Yeah you can but this ring isn’t tradeable. Just make some rings with the account I uploaded, then transfer the character you made those rings on to your savegame. (by extracting the here .dat file) You can move them between characters using your stash :smile:

How would I put this on my current save without using this one?

need to trade some of thid stuff:P

Thanks for the save you are awesome… Just so you know you can put all the items in 1 characters inventory and it would be easier to add just that one character to someone’s profile… But again it’s awesome!

[QUOTE=dec1337;1309150]Yes, thankfully you can :smiley: Just extract the hero .dat file from your savegame, decrypt it using D3Decrypt, pop it in to a hex editor and right at the top you’ll see the character name. You can change it this way, but the only down side is (for now) when you rename the hero, the name must always stay the same length. You can see it here:

Open Me

yeah defiantly doing it wrong, i extracted both my account.dat file and my profile.dat file and decripted them and still they look encripted to me, cannot even find my heroes name >.<

Look to the left hand tab in Horizon, you should see a directory called “heroes”. In here, you’ll find your character .dat files :smile: Once you’ve found which one is which (assuming you have more than one character), you can simply rename the .dat file to anything and it’ll still work. (You can see in this screenshot, I have a Witchdoctor called Zogri, and I’ve renamed the .dat file to Zogri so I can easily spot which one it is:

Open Me

When I try to add the .dat file to my heroes list…it doesn’t inject anything. Nothing happens.

Did you extract a HERO from his save or are you trying to inject his file in as a Hero?

I extracted the .dat files from the heroes tab and am trying to add them to my save.

Should be as simple as tabbing to the HERO section of your save (IN Horizon) then right click and inject.

Side note, did you load up his save and make the rings before trying to do this?

No, I planned on making them with each character to make sure I get the stats for that class.

But I’ve tried injecting the .dat files and it just does nothing.

Well I am not sure where you are going wrong with the injecting I did it yesterday fine. Do you have Teamviwer?

Also moving the characters into your save will not allow you to make the items. Jewel Crafting / Smithing / Money is not based on character but one of the other two files in the Save

I learned that the hard way. I loaded his save (after backing up my account so achevios would not be their) crafted the rings and then injected the save

Which file do I use then? I just want the items.

Best bet is doing what I did load his save up, make the items, then inject 1 of his heros into your save. I know the main hero of his the female monk is the hero file 00000000000001 or something similar

When you simply inject a .dat file, you wont see any changes at first, try to inject the .dat file, then Save Rehash and Resign, then close the file, open it again and you should see the .dat file has actually been injected. The crafting plan, once learned is stored within “account.dat”.

Like TLOR FETT said, best thing to do is just make a bunch of rings, put them all into one characters inventory, then transfer that character to your gamesave.

Hey,

I was wondering about your character and the gem training. I see to get up to the higher tiers of level 15 for an example for the ruby you make the lower ones. Well, for some reason it has all the tiers except 13. I am unable to make the highest tier gem because of this issue. Suggestions?

Also, is there anyway I can just put the stash onto my account instead of the whole character? I transferred the gold and all, but things like the rings and the ability to make certain things would be amazing on my main.

Thanks.

Just transfer the account.dat file… just make sure you dont have anything you want to keep in your stash because it will overwrite the whole stash